Tournament RU Swiss Tour [Won by Scythe.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
haxed vs llamas in a game, gg

shoutouts hugo :]

wanna give another shoutout to my soon-to-be boyfriend Gary2346, I dream of taking it up the ass from you one day... until then, your gorgeous army selfies will be my fap material <3

Think of me as one of those football players that go to the MLS or Qatar once they are close to retirement. I don't play this game much, I don't care about it, I am not motivated to play it. I just play it because I can.

I didn't ask any llama to pay more than 3k for me. That price was decided by atomicllamas, not myself. I didn't rank myself as #1 in the llama rankings. That was done by llamaface and his panel. I know that I am not as good as I used to be and I don't think I'll ever be at that level because people are way ahead of me right now. They play more than me, the practice more than me, they build teams more than me. That's just what I am. I didn't test my team vs llamas (Soullama knows I made it 30 minutes before the game). I didn't practice prior to the tesung match either. I don't even care about taunts anymore, I just trash talk cause it's fun how it still provokes people.

I LITERALLY ABHOR EVERYONE

Last edited:
[10:17] +Eternaal Spirit: oo
[10:17] +Real FV13: is very early
[10:17] +Real FV13: q_q
[10:18] +Eternaal Spirit: oh
[10:18] +Eternaal Spirit: ur fuckin john
[10:18] +Eternaal Spirit: lets play
[10:18] +Eternaal Spirit: ._>
[10:18] +Real FV13: tonight
[10:18] +Eternaal Spirit: coloca seu tonight
[10:18] +Eternaal Spirit: no seu cu
[10:18] +Eternaal Spirit: filhodaputa
[10:18] +Real FV13: jajaja

.john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)