Tournament RU Minitour #5 - Armageddon - (Won by TewMew)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
lol cheek i meant when is next round basically, it has been long past the deadline for this round...

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know but at least this gives people a visual for how this round has progressed despite the fact the deadline passed 5ever ago

Perhaps we should restart this? I mean we kinda got hit with a massive tier shift and I doubt people have interest in remembering the tier before the tier shift.

Besides, a lot of the people in that list are active members so more proof that perhaps now should be a good time to reassess.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Perhaps we should restart this? I mean we kinda got hit with a massive tier shift and I doubt people have interest in remembering the tier before the tier shift.

Besides, a lot of the people in that list are active members so more proof that perhaps now should be a good time to reassess.
We aren't starting over in the middle of the tournament, what I assume will happen for next round, is that all the Pokemon that moved out of RU and BL2 (includes Dragalge) will be illegal and all the Pokemon that dropped into the meta game (including Kingdra) will be legal, since this tournament isn't meant to have a balanced meta game, a shift shouldn't really affect it too much in terms of brokenness. Spirit please flip the remaining matches / call activity soon, its rare for an RU tournament that the host is the biggest john, lol ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)