Risa's Poképorium! - On Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm sorry, I don't need it anymore :[
I'll come back to you if I need anything else though.
Alrighty. Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT:

Arhan and Jellicent's Garden Both your requests are finished. It's 4 a.m. here though and I need to be up in 3 hrs. so I'll have to trade with you tomorrow night (I'm watching my nephew all day tomorrow and my 3DS doesn't like my sister's wi-fi, so the soonest I can trade is around 6 p.m. Mountain time). Hope that's okay.

Also, if you can tell me your FC and IGN, Jellicent's Garden, that would be awesome. Thank you. ^.^

Last edited:
I'd like a female level ball Doduo please. Spitbacks are fine as well. I'm actually breeding a Pidgey spitback for someone else right now, so I'll breed for yours at the same time and should be able to trade for it shortly. I'll let you know. :)

Can I get a female heavy ball Slakoth? And are you sure you want a male? Just thought I'd double check. I'll breed it after I finish a few other requests and should have it ready for trade on Saturday if that's okay. :)
yes a male is fine. i have a female dive ball snorunt and i want the male to pass down the egg moves. thanks!

Arhan Jellicent's Garden Just a heads up that I'm home from watching my nephew and therefore I should be able to trade anytime tonight. Please let me know when you're ready to trade. :3

yes a male is fine. i have a female dive ball snorunt and i want the male to pass down the egg moves. thanks!
Alrighty. Sounds good then. I'll let you know when I've finished breeding Snorunt and no need to rush on breeding Slakoth. ^.^

mikasaurs90 Your Snorunt is ready. Let me know when you have Slakoth ready and are able to trade. :)

Arhan Are you still interested in our trade? If you need more time to get your pokemon ready that's fine, no rush, I just want to make sure you received the notification about your pokemon being ready since I haven't heard from you.

I
mikasaurs90 Your Snorunt is ready. Let me know when you have Slakoth ready and are able to trade. :)

Arhan Are you still interested in our trade? If you need more time to get your pokemon ready that's fine, no rush, I just want to make sure you received the notification about your pokemon being ready since I haven't heard from you.
didn't I am ready in about 5 hrs for trading

Interested in male timid ha eevee and heavy ball phanpy (:
I have to offer jolly ha zubat with egg moves, timid cherubi in a love ball ( male though /:) and adamant binacles with shell smash and an adamant ryhorn with 4 egg moves in a heavy ball (: all flawless 5iv ( ryhorn will need to be bred )

I didn't I am ready in about 5 hrs for trading
Alrighty, sounds good. I'm going to sleep now, but I have to get up in about 5 hrs. so I should be around when you're able to trade.

Interested in male timid ha eevee and heavy ball phanpy (:
I have to offer jolly ha zubat with egg moves, timid cherubi in a love ball ( male though /:) and adamant binacles with shell smash and an adamant ryhorn with 4 egg moves in a heavy ball (: all flawless 5iv ( ryhorn will need to be bred )
I'd be interested in Rhyhorn and Zubat. :) If Rhyhorn could be female that would be awesome and I'd prefer Zubat to be male since I'd mainly be wanting it for its egg moves. Take all the time you need to breed the Rhyhorn as well since it'll take me a two or so days to breed your request because I have a few people in front of you. ^.^ And just to double check, do you want Phanpy to be male or female?

Alrighty, sounds good. I'm going to sleep now, but I have to get up in about 5 hrs. so I should be around when you're able to trade.

I'd be interested in Rhyhorn and Zubat. :) If Rhyhorn could be female that would be awesome and I'd prefer Zubat to be male since I'd mainly be wanting it for its egg moves. Take all the time you need to breed the Rhyhorn as well since it'll take me a two or so days to breed your request because I have a few people in front of you. ^.^ And just to double check, do you want Phanpy to be male or female?
Male please (:

• Miltank: Careful - Thick Fat - EM: Double-Edge, Helping Hand, Punishment, and Seismic Toss - 31/31/31/x/31/31(Dream Ball)

• Riolu (12.5% female): Adamant - Prankster - EM: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, HJK, and Crunch - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Premier Ball)

• Murkrow: Adamant - Prankster - EM: Perish Song, Whirlwind, BB, and Flatter - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dream Ball)

• Aron: Adamant - Sturdy - EM: Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, amd Head Smash - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Timer Ball)

• Poochyena: Adamant - Rattled - EM: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Play Rough - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball)

• Elgyem: Quiet - Analytic - EM: Cosmic Power, Guard Swap, Disable, and Nasty Plot - 31/x/31/31/31/0 (Dream Ball)

• Totodile (12.5% female): Adamant - EM: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Punch, and Dragon Dance - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dive Ball)
I'm interested in females of Horsea (Dream), Poochyena and Snubbul. :)

Male please (:
Alrighty. I'll let you know when both of them have been bred. :)

• Miltank: Careful - Thick Fat - EM: Double-Edge, Helping Hand, Punishment, and Seismic Toss - 31/31/31/x/31/31(Dream Ball)

• Riolu (12.5% female): Adamant - Prankster - EM: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, HJK, and Crunch - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Premier Ball)

• Murkrow: Adamant - Prankster - EM: Perish Song, Whirlwind, BB, and Flatter - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dream Ball)

• Aron: Adamant - Sturdy - EM: Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, amd Head Smash - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Timer Ball)

• Poochyena: Adamant - Rattled - EM: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Play Rough - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball)

• Elgyem: Quiet - Analytic - EM: Cosmic Power, Guard Swap, Disable, and Nasty Plot - 31/x/31/31/31/0 (Dream Ball)

• Totodile (12.5% female): Adamant - EM: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Punch, and Dragon Dance - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dive Ball)
I'm interested in females of Horsea (Dream), Poochyena and Snubbul. :)
I'll trade all three for a female Totodile and Elgyem. Do you want Horsea with its HA?

i have your slakoth ready

Would you be interested in a female spitback trade? I'm interested in your Dream Ball Ekans, Cubone, Spheal, Horsea, and Shinx with HA. I can offer all with HA(except Duskull):
Pinsir, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Kangaskhan, Houndour, Mareep, Larvitar, Absol, Snover, Ralts, Gible, Aron, Magikarp, Snorunt, Natu, Vulpix, Cottonee, Dratini, Nidoran, Castform, Murkrow, Drifloon, Tirtouga, Kabuto, Lileep, Omanyte, Anorith, Feebas, Nincada, Timburr, Exeggute, Pontya, Spiritomb, Zubat, Carvanha, Wooper, Togepi, Gligar, Koffing, Tropius, Shroomish, Croagunk, Bagon, Munna, Alomomola, Slowpoke, Shieldon, Cranidos, Shuppet, Starly, Riolu, Swinub, Sentret, Tangela, Sigilyph, Drilbur, Scraggy, Poliwag, Poochyena, Skorupi, Duskull(No HA), Corphish, Wailmer, Lapras, Finneon, Shellos, Abra, Mawile, Meditite, Venipede, Scyther, Sableye, Aipom, Shelmet, Vanillite, Swablu.

i can trade now.
Sorry. My sis called and I had to help her with something unexpectedly. I'm back home now and will be here for the rest of the night, so just let me know if you're still around and able to trade and I'll come online.

Would you be interested in a female spitback trade? I'm interested in your Dream Ball Ekans, Cubone, Spheal, Horsea, and Shinx with HA. I can offer all with HA(except Duskull):
Pinsir, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Kangaskhan, Houndour, Mareep, Larvitar, Absol, Snover, Ralts, Gible, Aron, Magikarp, Snorunt, Natu, Vulpix, Cottonee, Dratini, Nidoran, Castform, Murkrow, Drifloon, Tirtouga, Kabuto, Lileep, Omanyte, Anorith, Feebas, Nincada, Timburr, Exeggute, Pontya, Spiritomb, Zubat, Carvanha, Wooper, Togepi, Gligar, Koffing, Tropius, Shroomish, Croagunk, Bagon, Munna, Alomomola, Slowpoke, Shieldon, Cranidos, Shuppet, Starly, Riolu, Swinub, Sentret, Tangela, Sigilyph, Drilbur, Scraggy, Poliwag, Poochyena, Skorupi, Duskull(No HA), Corphish, Wailmer, Lapras, Finneon, Shellos, Abra, Mawile, Meditite, Venipede, Scyther, Sableye, Aipom, Shelmet, Vanillite, Swablu.
I'd be interested in Snover, Gible, Drilbur, Shellos and Gligar. All with their HAs please. I'll try and breed your request tomorrow since it won't take long. I'll let you know when I have them ready. :)

Last edited:
Sorry. My sis called and I had to help her with something unexpectedly. I'm back home now and will be here for the rest of the night, so just let me know if you're still around and able to trade and I'll come online.

I'd be interested in Snover, Gible, Drilbur, Shellos and Gligar. All with their HAs please. I'll try and breed your request tomorrow since it won't take long. I'll let you know when I have them ready. :)

EDIT: Until I catch up a bit with my orders I will not be taking new requests.
That's fine. I have some requests to finish up as well.

Adrima Finally managed to get a Flawless 5IV Spread Eevee with the right ability. Let me know when you have Shuckle and Chatot bred and we can arrange a time to trade. :)

Hey:)
Ponyta

Flame Body, Flash Fire, or Run Away
Jolly ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Morning Sun ~ Hypnosis ~ Double-Edge ~ Low Kick

Can I trade it for 5iv Naive Deoxys?

Adrima Finally managed to get a Flawless 5IV Spread Eevee with the right ability. Let me know when you have Shuckle and Chatot bred and we can arrange a time to trade. :)
Nice I have the Chatot ready but still need to breed Shuckle. I won't be able to do it today or tomorrow as my exams are... tomorrow but then I will have more free time. I will PM you when everything is ready ^^

no problem. ill be online today so reply when youre available.

Hey:)
Ponyta

Flame Body, Flash Fire, or Run Away
Jolly ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Morning Sun ~ Hypnosis ~ Double-Edge ~ Low Kick

Can I trade it for 5iv Naive Deoxys?
Unfortunately I'm not that interested in Deoxys. >.< Is there anything else you'd be willing to trade? Also, I'm a bit back logged with orders so the soonest I could breed Ponyta is probably this weekend/early next week if that's okay.

Nice I have the Chatot ready but still need to breed Shuckle. I won't be able to do it today or tomorrow as my exams are... tomorrow but then I will have more free time. I will PM you when everything is ready ^^
That's fine, no rush. Exams come first!

Finished breeding both Totodile and Elgyem. Let me know when you're ready. :)
Thanks for letting me know! I'll notify you ASAP when they're ready, but it probably won't be until tomorrow night or Thursday since I'm running a bit behind on breeding. ^^'

mikasaurs90
I'll be online for about an hour or so. I'll go ahead and come online in game too so if you see me feel free to send a trade request. :)

Unfortunately I'm not that interested in Deoxys. >.< Is there anything else you'd be willing to trade? Also, I'm a bit back logged with orders so the soonest I could breed Ponyta is probably this weekend/early next week if that's okay.

That's fine, no rush. Exams come first!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll notify you ASAP when they're ready, but it probably won't be until tomorrow night or Thursday since I'm running a bit behind on breeding. ^^'

mikasaurs90
I'll be online for about an hour or so. I'll go ahead and come online in game too so if you see me feel free to send a trade request. :)
are you on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)