Riding the Metronome! Take 2! Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sure Jumpluff, because over 9000.. I mean 600 BST. Ok thanks :)

Also, another question comes in handily : For BW I've understood the "No 5th Gen mons", but what about DW abilities for older gens ?

Maaf beat me 2-1. Good game, this was a lot of fun. I know what I would do differently next time.

My Snorlax had two terrible games. One he exploded himself at around 70% health, the other he came in on a 1% togekiss and used pain split.

Maaf

Let's go for Nanar sweep
is a Contributor Alumnus
Won 2-1 against Ginormous76. He used all his luck in ADV and had no chance in the other matchs, that was fun.
Pain Split 1% Snorlax was awesome. GG

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Great, I get The Complainer. Contacting.
you can go ahead and suck my glorious dick

and quoting yourself on something as unfunny, idiotic, and old as that is on the level of intelligence of a cockroach

that lost its head

and stop PMing me jesus christ I already know we have to play

and quoting yourself on something as unfunny, idiotic, and old as that is on the level of intelligence of a cockroach

that lost its head

lol

Contacting opponent now.

that lost its head

This post is funnier than yours, Lady Salamence... n/o but maybe you should quote that instead?

(Also, HerbieTG hasn't replied yet, but early days so I'm not worried.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)