Multi-gen Retro Cup of Pokémon 2020: Signups

Nation: US Midwest
Tiers played: RBY OU, GSC OU, USUM OU are favorites but can play any
Inactivity: None
Requested Captain: none

Last edited:

ThirdStrongestMole

Banned deucer.
Lutra Does every team need 3 subs or can they have less? I searched through the signups for team canada and it looks like there is a current total of 8 players signed up. Will we need 2 more to be able to enter the tour or is it fine? Btw I'll also volunteer as captain if nobody else is interested. If someone else for Canada sees this and wants to be captain, go ahead and take it though, I'm only volunteering because someone needs to do it.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lutra Does every team need 3 subs or can they have less? I searched through the signups for team canada and it looks like there is a current total of 8 players signed up. Will we need 2 more to be able to enter the tour or is it fine? Btw I'll also volunteer as captain if nobody else is interested. If someone else for Canada sees this and wants to be captain, go ahead and take it though, I'm only volunteering because someone needs to do it.
3 subs are required, yes. I’ve corrected it in the OP just now.

Even though in the lead only 10-8, we’ve decided xJoelituh to captain Spain because of having extensive involvement in previous RoA team tournaments, including winning RoA Olympics last year (as captain).

xJoelituh

Banned deucer.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Announcing the lineup for 2020 RCoP's US Northeast Team!​

image.png

Managers: mc56556 and BKC

RBY: SaDiSTiCNarwhal
GSC: Star
ADV: Kevin Garrett
DPP: august
BW: Finchinator
ORAS: robjr
USUM: Sabella

Subs: Scimjara, Energy, mc56556

We would like to thank all the people who signed up for the team! We had to make some very tough decisions in light of all the immensely talented players who signed up to play. Trust me when I say if we had more than 10 slots, I'd have many more of you in the lineup.

Here's to a great season!

Full credit to habajiga for the amazing logo/artwork!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)