Renicade's X/Y Trade Thread

Interested in Swirlix
I can offer a shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain in Nest Ball
or shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes in Luxury Ball
My FC is 2251-4932-1556
In game name Jade

Swinub
Adamant - Thick Fat
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash

Shuppet
Brave - Frisk
31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force

Hi! I'm interested in female versions of these two Pokemon, CMT please :) (I won't do females with 1/8 rates except for Tyrunt though)

I like that shiny Whismur, I can throw in another 5 IV poke with the Swirlix for the Whismur and a Happy Hour sketch?
Which shiny Whismur? One is NFT, the other is fair game though.

If you still want it and the Smeargle
An Amaura + Swirlix would be fair to me.

Which shiny Whismur? One is NFT, the other is fair game though.

If you still want it and the Smeargle
An Amaura + Swirlix would be fair to me.
Oh I only want the rattled one which i assume is NFT, hm. I don't really see anything else that I'd want though, so i'll pass for now. If you ever change your mind lemme know.

Interested in a Choice Scarf and Focus Sash for a Calm 'flawless' Flabebe. Ability is Flower Veil.
If it's female sure

Interested in Swirlix
I can offer a shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain in Nest Ball
or shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes in Luxury Ball
My FC is 2251-4932-1556
In game name Jade
Shiny swirlix I assume. I'll take the bulbasaur for it. Message me when you want to trade. If you want a 5 IV non shiny Swirlix I can do that as well.
Swinub
Adamant - Thick Fat
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash

Shuppet
Brave - Frisk
31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force

Hi! I'm interested in female versions of these two Pokemon, CMT please :) (I won't do females with 1/8 rates except for Tyrunt though)
Female Tyrunt and Staryu for both?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)