Realm of the mad god

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
oh mine was directed at ake

but at you, idk, most likely quit if i do manage to get all 15 classes like that simultaneously

though thats very very unlikely (getting them, not quitting if i do)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
To my knowledge rey only pot farms with the rogue/pally/& now knight, so it would really only be those classes that die. Mainly the rogue, seems like you lose one once a week.

Edit: i also finally rolled a good salmon trio of sorcerer, huntress, and warrior. All i gotta do now is start looting more often/make a pot farmer. If anyone has def pots, i need like 51 of them total, dgaf about other stats riht now. That is, one on my sorc, and 25 on warrior/tress.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
actually rogue is just too fun so im just using it for everything.

i doubt ill use the knight / Paladin soon again lol, as Necro is an incredible pot farmer too.

anyways i already got enough attack, speed, and wisdom to max an archer, now to finish sprite world runs for the dex

and maybe trade for def since im lazy

ReyScarFace
Loses his knight, rogue, necro, and pally
BS Max

Oh, and I'm trying to play in moderation again. However, I've decided to play on testing more often than production. I'm surprised Kamizla has gotten so far... >:(
Step it up a notch Rey. Can't let Kami beat you!

reyscarface

World Defender
kamizla got far because hes on setos dick all day

kind of like what happens with some people in smogon come to think of it

but yeah the kid is too dumb to play rogue, he only has his knight now

he also lost a lot by trying to imitate BMJ with his pentaract drop. lol he made it just a day after BMJ made his, fucking copy much?

oh he also is on brutus's dick, trying to copy his vit hoarding too

I've been playing some time, and the game says I;ve unlocked some classes. Bow do you change classes? I've been stuck as an archer.

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've been playing some time, and the game says I;ve unlocked some classes. Bow do you change classes? I've been stuck as an archer.
You need to either die or buy another slot. Dying is the easier option, and once you die you can change your class.

reyscarface

World Defender

archer done finally, ill change its name whenever the damned name statue reappears.

thanks btw puggy for all the rolling

now idk what to max, any ideas gentlemen?

reyscarface

World Defender
i think im going with priest

i need a wand user, as i already have 2 sword users.

and sorcerer is a bitch to unlock

I won't lie, I'm proud of you Rey. Though I doubt you'd give a shit about me caring.

Make a Huntress...they are cooler than archers.

Bad day for Johann the trickster. Rushed in to get skull shrine loot and grabbed a scepter of skybolts, only I didn't realize how much shit was attacking me and I died 1.9 seconds later.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
check out the forum and wiki links at the bottom of the game screen, and hop on the irc channel to chat about the game occasionally

beyond that, experience is your best friend

tennisace

I died. Atk/Def maxed, working on dex next. Some asshole dragged a huge croud into godlands and i mashed my escape button (f key) to no avail. lost the scepter and the elder too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)