BRANDON
Light
Emi
Rube'n
Ares
Ghost
Delta
Demeter

are they hackers or well know RNG abusers?

Question regarding the first point on the op. .was it possible to RNG eggs for a flawless spread in other natures? Or were they completely locked?

Only 5 natures are possible for 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon caught in the wild from generations 3 & 4. These natures are modest, timid, calm, docile, and naive. Any Pokemon from Generation 3 or 4 with those IVs but an incorrect nature is hacked.

Edited to include the point

i want to ask if the OT/ID: Space/09105 is a known hacker or not. I traded a lv 40 shiny timid latias with IV 31/6/31/30/31/30. I got it from a fairly old user here

That's not true about all GAMESTP Celebis being hacked. I worked at Gamestop during distribution, and I still have that Celebi waiting to be picked up (along with shiny Suicune) on my HG cart. I guess Nintendo didn't send my store a different distribution cart, because the ones we gave out have OT GAMESTP with ID 02271, and were distributed at the same time as the WIN2011 Celebi. So no, just because someone got GAMESTP Celebi doesn't mean it was hacked. The store I worked at distributed them, and I'm sure a lot of other Gamestops did, too.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i want to ask if the OT/ID: Space/09105 is a known hacker or not. I traded a lv 40 shiny timid latias with IV 31/6/31/30/31/30. I got it from a fairly old user here
Sorry, didn't see this; that OT belongs to an old user under the name Linkino.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I just got this Latias from a GTS trade:
Timid
Lvl 35
31/31/31/31/31/31
Has Defog
OT: Joe 56312
I thought it looked kinda suspicious since the guy was asking a Scizor for it, but is this guy a known haxor? Thanks.
It could be RNG abused on Heartgold and the GTS guy has no idea about Pokemon... but yeah, looks Pokegenned to me.

Agonist

I just got this Latias from a GTS trade:
Timid
Lvl 35
31/31/31/31/31/31
Has Defog
OT: Joe 56312
I thought it looked kinda suspicious since the guy was asking a Scizor for it, but is this guy a known haxor? Thanks.
It could be RNG abused on Heartgold and the GTS guy has no idea about Pokemon... but yeah, looks Pokegenned to me.
Nothing about it screams hack.

Agonist

Apologies for the double post, but this is worth mentioning. I added the 'unofficial Pokecheck blacklist' to the OP, but I will link it here as well. This isn't a comprehensive list of all the hackers on Pokecheck, but it's not a bad idea to check stuff against the OT's on this list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)