RBY Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Second lot of substitutions:

ZoroarkForever vs theurbandear in place of Anthony Ramirez vs Funkasaurus
babidi1998 vs Heysup in place of Fakes vs Triangles
Dlanyer vs Real FV13 in place of Reymedy vs dekzeh
Asuya vs boudouche in place of OP vs frizy
Aurious vs Coffe in place of Obliviate vs Inaho

If you have proof of contact prior to this message, there's other match-ups that can be replaced.

Subbing in Improbable for Zebraiken vs Jirachee
Subbing in Huston for IBIREVER (he's tourbanned) vs Sergi
What
why did i get sub'd out, there's one week left, you have to realise that there are like 4 other cups at the same time lol
i contacted the dude like i'm supposed to, and i'll play just like i played all the others, can i get back my spot, thanks

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There's just over 4 days left now. I substitute players out who don't contact before the contact deadline as stated. If this wasn't the case, less matches would get played and players late to the signups would be denied an opportunity to play. Contact is a key way to determine if a player intends to play.

Matches where I substituted out players were selected randomly from a larger list. So if by the end of the round, those players in those matches that were substituted out played their match and there was still other matches where no visible contact had appeared to be made (or no posts about it), they can get back into the tournament by replacing those no visible contact matches instead.

The other possibility is to get subbed back into another matchup, which I might be able to do on deadline day if another match is unlikely to get played otherwise.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
There's just over 4 days left now. I substitute players out who don't contact before the contact deadline as stated. If this wasn't the case, less matches would get played and players late to the signups would be denied an opportunity to play. Contact is a key way to determine if a player intends to play.

Matches where I substituted out players were selected randomly from a larger list. So if by the end of the round, those players in those matches that were substituted out played their match and there was still other matches where no visible contact had appeared to be made (or no posts about it), they can get back into the tournament by replacing those no visible contact matches instead.

The other possibility is to get subbed back into another matchup, which I might be able to do on deadline day if another match is unlikely to get played otherwise.
dude no offense but i dont need a baby sitter, i will play in time, just like i always did
besides i contacted the guy (before the substitution, come on lol) and one week is plenty of time to get a freaking rby battle done, i mean there's FOUR OTHER cups going on at the same freaking time
i completed the games of the two other cups that had a deadline for this week, that's just time management

deadlines are here for a reason, you can't just sub out everybody after half of the time has passed
we both know i'll get this game done so can you please give me my slot back

edit : what is the point of subbing back in later lol ? arent you trying to make sure the games are played ? great i had 1 week left and i got sub'd out, and now i have a chance to be sub'd in again near the end, with a diminished amount of time to get my game done
that seems to make a lot of sense hosting wise

Last edited:
yea same i contacted on skype and we were fighting sometime when we both felt ready
just messaged my opp to play but he tells me im subbed out lol that's just ass man
edit: my bad honestly, scheduled badly but would like to sign up as a sub again or smthng

Last edited:

Lutra

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
yea same i contacted on skype and we were fighting sometime when we both felt ready
just messaged my opp to play but he tells me im subbed out lol that's just ass man
edit: my bad honestly, scheduled badly but would like to sign up as a sub again or smthng
Subbing back in MetalGro$$ vs Based Godfish , since fatty hasn't responded yet.

Subbing fatty for MONNA LUSA vs Texas Cloverleaf then since it's been long enough now.

Lutra

Okay, since a shortage of subs:

Teddeh gets taken out of the match to make way for OP and Frizy, who get subbed back in for arranging.

Another lot of substitutions:

Teddeh subbed in for Shaneghoul vs Gastrik
Reymedy, who gets subbed back in for trying to arrange, for CrapAtRBY vs petyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)