Rate my team plz!

So ive been making this team for a bit so far can you guys tell me how good it is?

Greninja (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 136 SAtk / 120 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Night Slash
- Ice Beam

Im trying to figure out which greninja would do so right now im trying out a mixed set for now. water shruiken can probably take out scarfed landourus-T which my friend is using. hp fire will do the trick against 4x weakness to fire pokemon like scizor and ferrothorn. im testing out night slash for now i could use a dark pulse in the place of night slash. ice beam to take out grass and dragons.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 Atk
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin

Pretty much my spikes and stealth rock layer if someone uses taunt i can use gyro ball to atleast get some damage for that pokemon. and i normally use rapid spin against other trap setters like ferrothorn, forretress, and galvantula which does a big help for greninja because it will get too slow and only water shruiken will go first.

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Ive been trying this out so far its a pretty big beast only thing bad about it is probably ice shard but i haven't faced any ice sharders yet. focus blast to take out dark types i could use a superpower but that would lower my stats. earthquake for STAB. U-turn for scouting. and knock off to take out eviolite users and leftover users

Alakazam (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

this is one of my sweepers if talonflame dies to a stealth rock damage reduction i can use this so stealth rocks wont hurt it and start killing the opponent's pokemon. focus blast is for dark types. psyshock is for fighting types. shadow ball is for other psycic types i guess (i could maybe go for a hidden power fire for steel types but i already have coverage for steel types due to focus blast). energy ball for water, ground, rock types (i dont use grass knot due to the fact it doesn't do as much damage that energy ball even to heavy weight pokemon).

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 Atk
Careful Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sucker Punch

basically my somewhat of a wall breaker it can probably take out a eviolite chansey due to a taunt the only thing about it is that so many people have a lot of status pokemon with will o wisp and toxic to counter this. Destiny bond if i know if it will die the next turn. sucker punch if the opponent is at low health and they are desparate to use an attack on me.

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

another of my sweepers one swords dance and it can take out probably anything in maybe one or 2 hits (except rock type pokemon) brave bird to take out grass and fighting, you can probably take out a greninja with this once you have swords danced (unless if that greninja has water shruiken). flare blitz to take out grass, steel and other pokemon.

Last edited:
That's a pretty good team you got there! The only problems I see are:

Alakazam. It's fraiiil, yo. It's got amazing offenses, but it can be taken down by pretty much anything. Here's what I suggest, forfeit the life orb for a focus sash, it can not only work as a great revenge killer, but it'll also kill anything that would normally be 2HKO'd by it. If you don't want to run focus sash, you can run Life orb in conjunction to Substitute to replace energy ball. Anything as potent as alakazam behind a sub is bloody scary...

I love your mixed greninja, it's a bit weird sometimes and it's physical movepool is mehh, but it can really take people off guard. Still, kudos.

Also, SF Landorus with U-turn... eh. I mostly use therian, but if you want to run an SF set, here's what you should go with:

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- U-turn/Rock Polish
- Hidden Power Ice/Psychic

Landorus is the only Sheer force user whose Special attack exceeds 110 apart from the virtually unusable Darmanitan-Z, and sheer force essentially gives it a 149.5 base special attack, which is bloody amazing. Rock polish augments it's awkward speed tier, allowing it to outspeed most scarf users (stress on scarfchomp) , though U-turn can be used to keep momentum. Calm mind, despite strange, is an option, which can be used with the genie's workable bulk and a more defensive investment.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)