Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Spore

Spore is the only major factor that separates Breloom from other wallbreakers such as Kartana, this move helps breloom so much to setup with swords dance. Bullet Seed is actually pretty difficult to deal with defensively. Mach Punch is absolutely mandatory despite its low Base Power, as otherwise Breloom is laughably easy to revenge kill. This pokemon is 2nd sweeper

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Heal Bell
- Air Slash
- Roost

Air Slash is Togekiss's go-to STAB move, as Serene Grace boosts the flinch rate to 60 percent. Nasty Plot is Togekiss's main tool for breaking down bulky Pokemon and teams. Heal Bell is an effective tool as well, as it prevents Pokemon such as Blissey and Alomomola from wearing Togekiss down with status conditions. Roost also allows Togekiss to check threats such as garchomp and T-Tar multiple times throughout the duration of a game. The primary purpose for togekiss is to setup with nasty plot or to help my team with Heal Bell.

Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

This is my main sweeper, sitrus berry to help belly drum. Aqua jet as a priority STAB move, when belly drummed once it becomes lethal. Play rough is another STAB move to help me deal with most dragon/dark types. Knock off is the deal with Pokemon like ferrathorn, with left overs what really hurts Azumarill. Huge power and a adamant nature is a must for azumarill

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Flare Blitz

My use for infernape is to be my lead. I have been messing around with a move set to best fit this team and i believe this move set best fits it. Stealth rocks of course to set-up hazards for my lead. Close combat to get rid of the pesky steel types that threaten my fairy typing. Grassknot is the deal with checks in infernape. Flare blitz another STAB move.

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Baton Pass

the main use of sylveon is to be a cleric, i want azumarill to be my main sweeper and wish will help him sweep with belly drum. As well i use Sylveon to help my team with momentum with the use of baton pass. I think my team is lacking a volt switch / u turn core so i believe running baton pass over something like toxic / protect will help my team out get better switch ins. I use HP fire to help with mega scizors. Hypervoice will be my main STAB.

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Sucker Punch gives Mega Mawile the means to hit faster Pokemon such as Landorus-T, Mega Alakazam, and Kartana. Knock Off allows Mega Mawile to net neutral coverage on Pokemon such as Ferrothorn and Toxapex. It also has nearly perfect neutral coverage with Play Rough. Swordsdance helps up with setup if the pokemon what is currently in play is a stally pokemon, like ferrathorn ect. This pokemons use will be a late game sweeper aswell the steel typing helps my team out tremendously with poison moves.

Last edited:

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Edit: Reopened

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)