Rate my Sandstorm team

I made this team because I wanted to use Scarfed Garchomp and the infamous Aegislash. Please give me your opinions, it really helps me out :)

Tyranitar (Godzilla) Rocky Helmet
248 HP 8 Defense 252 SpDef
Careful
Stone Edge
Crunch
Earthquake
Stealth Rock

This set accompanied by Sandstorm makes for a monstrous specially defensive Wall. His job is to set up rocks, switch in, and do as much damage as possible

Aegislash (Fenrir) Leftovers
248 Hp 252 Attack 8 Speed
Adamant
Swords Dance
Shadow Sneak
Sacred Sword
King's Shield

As stated before, this pokemon is infamous and if he's infamous for one thing, it's Mimd Games. Imagine tricking a +2 pokemon into thinking you're gonna use King's Shield while you set up and kill it off. Not only that, it can stall with King's Shield to gain more use with leftovers

Garchomp (Kisame) Choice Scarf
8 HP 248 Attack 252 Speed
Adamant Rough Skin
Iron Head
Dragon Claw
EQ
Outrage

Thought this team was too defensive huh? Well Kisame should change your mind. With great power and coverage, this is the ultimate revenge killer and if Togekiss has something to say about it, Iron Head will change it's tune. Not only that, Outrage will be a swift ending to a game when all of the fairies are put out of commision.

Mandibuzz (Crow) Leftovers
248 HP 252 Defense 8 Spdef
Bold Overcoat
Foul Play
Taunt
Toxic
Roost

And here comes the underrated, annoying as crap kill, pokemon that people wish the endless battle clause affected. This thing will stall out anything with Toxic, slap all the set ups with Foul Play, and clench any chances of killing it with Roost. Oh, you're gonna try and poison it huh, get in line and eat my taunt.

Rotom-W (Spin-Cycle) Choice Specs
8 HP 248 SpAtt 252 Speed
Timid
Volt Switch
Hydro Pump
HP Ice/T-bolt
Trick

This will be my main lead with Volt Switch for chip and Hydro Pump for any boss predictions I make. HP Ice to blow various dragons out of the sky, but I may have to stick with T-bolt because of how hard it is to get HP Ice. Then there's trick any annoying pokemon of their recovery or be a terd to anyone wanting to set up.

Reuniculus (Cell) Life Orb
192 HP 64 Defense 252 SpAtt
Quiet Magic Guard 0 Speed
Trick Room
Psychic
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball

This guy is for when Im getting my butt kicked to come on in and turn the whole game around. With Trick Room in hand, this guy is unstoppable in speed tiers and a monster with the life orb. Not only that, the investment in bulk makes him pretty hard to get ohkoed so this pokemon is my trump card for this team.

Well, this team is very balanced offensively and defensively due to the bulky pokemon of the team. I was tempted to put Talonflame in the last slot, but since Crow doesn't run defog, I didn't want to have to worry about hazards. Anyway if you have 5iv babies for everyone (excluding Ttar and Garchomp) plz pm with offers and perhaps we can make a deal. Rotom is at the too of my list so if you have one with HP Ice, I will trade A LOT for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)