Straight to the point here, make all of your lives easier:

1. Darmanitan @ Chice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant 252Att 252Spe 4Hp
-U-Turn
-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide
-Superpower
Darmanitan is usually my anti-lead, as he could scope out the first turn, and also takes out most hazard leads (i.e. Skarmory, Ferroseed, Mamoswine, etc.). He is also able to hit anything that switches in fairly hard, considering that is not resistant to flare blitz. He could also be used later in the match for a late game physical sweeper.

2. Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
Calm 252Hp 252SpA
-Thunder wave/Toxic(debating between both)
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
Porygon2 is mainly to come in on major threats for my team: Mega Gyarados, Landorus, etc., as his ability helps to shut them down. Both ice beam and thunderbolt provide great coverage for my team. Recover is obvious, and I'm leaning towards toxic since it dents many walls but not certain.

3. Dragonite @ lum berry
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant 252Att 252Spe 4Hp
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Extreme Speed
-Thunder Punch/Roost
Dragonite is a great sweeper, after it sets up one or two dragon dances, and with multi scale he is able to do so safely. Outrage can easily OHKO or 2HKO almost anything, but with fairies wondering around I might change it to dragon claw (what do you guys think, keep outrage or not?). Extreme Speed is for priority and revenge killing. Thunder punch is for Gyarados and Greninjas(who have become fairly popular), he could take a hit and than dish out a nice OHKO.

4.CharX @ Charzadite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant 252Att 252Spe
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Flare Blitz
CharX is like darmanitan and dragonite combined, with a DD up he could OHKO a lot of things in the metagame, a tough claws +1 STAB flare blitz is no joke. This guy is the star of this team as he can run through teams on his own, and as long as rocks aren't on the field he is not to be reckoned with.

5. Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Burden
Adamant 152Att 252Spe 104Hp
-Belly Drum
-Play Rough
-Return
-Wish/flamethrower(change it to Naughty nature)
Slurpuff is no joke with his Belly Drum + Burden combo, when he sets up on a choice banded or locked in dragon he is able to run circles around teams. Play Rough is his main STAB, which provides great coverage against fighting and ghost/dark types. Return is able to him many pokemon who resist play rough with great damage. Wish is to regain some health when given the chance, but flamethrower may be a better choice: let me know what you think would be the better choice.

6. Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
Careful 252Hp 252SpD 4Def
-Knock off
-Roost
-Defog
-taunt/u-turn
The one and only, the rarely seen bird that everyone should look into as a support pokemon, Mandibuzz, this bird has done wonders for my team, providing the much needed Defog. This set allows it to take thunderbolt from some big names like gengar, and with knock off, being an annoying move for most people, allows it to knock off leftovers to choice scarfs. Roost keeps him alive, while taunt shuts down many hazard pokemon: although u-turn may be a choice i could look into.

Please help, even if its a little thing, everything counts, thanks for the support.

Slurpuff is outclassed by Azumarill as a Belly Drum Sweeper. Azumarill doesn't get a speed boost from Unburden, but he gets something way better, priority Aqua Jet. He also has a much higher attack stat, and is actually useful if belly drum isn't an option. Scizor's Bullet Punch also only hits him for neutral damage, something that Slurpuff can't boast. The set has a Sitrus Berry and the moves are Waterfall, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Play Rough.

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Slurpuff is outclassed by Azumarill as a Belly Drum Sweeper. Azumarill doesn't get a speed boost from Unburden, but he gets something way better, priority Aqua Jet. He also has a much higher attack stat, and is actually useful if belly drum isn't an option. Scizor's Bullet Punch also only hits him for neutral damage, something that Slurpuff can't boast. The set has a Sitrus Berry and the moves are Waterfall, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Play Rough.
thanks for the feedback i'll try azumarill out see how he does

I think this team is a bit too physically oriented. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but physical walls and tanks, Gliscor and Conkeldurr especially, can cause quite a bit of trouble, not to mention two of them are effected by burns. If an Attacking team was what you were going for, then by all means, keep this team, as its pretty good.

Oh, and just my opinion, Whirlwind as Mandibuzz's fourth move would work great, just to phase out setup sweepers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)