Rate my Gen 3 Team

Best Dark Poke?

• Sneasal - Ice Beam/Shadow Ball/ Faint Attack/ Hypnosis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my current team on Pokemon Shiny Gold. It's Basically all my fave pokes. <3

Shiny Umbreon
Faint Attack
Toxic
Moonlight
Confuse ray
(Mqaxed out S. ATK/S.DEF, SPEED, AND DEF.
The Toxic/Confuse Ray/Moonlight combo is deadly. With Umbreon's high Def/S. Def, he can taker alot of hits, while demolishing the opponent with toxic & keeping it confused. Iif he does take damage, I'll use Moonlight to heal him for 2/3 HP. (Since I'm playing ShinyGold, it's always daylight). Plus, I'm constantly hammering them with Faint Attack. ;)

Shiny Snorlax
Sleep Talk
Hyper Beam
Rest
Body Slam
Heavy Hitter w/ Hyper, almost guaranteed KO, and GREAT wall. Maxed out his Atk, DEF and S. DEF.

Shiny Entei
Strength
Flamethrower
Stomp (plan on replacing with Shadow Ball, if possible)
Cut (had to, no other pokes for it)
One- It's entei. Just... rlly. Anyways, beast movepool, and can learn most TM's. He's One of my heavy hitters, I usually use him for vsing grassy/flying types. Anything my Umbreon/Snorlax can't candle, I use Entei for.

Shiny Sneasal
Beat Up
Faint Attack
Ice Punch
Flamethrower
Sneasal is one of my fave pokes, partly b.c of his infamous move, Beat Up. I'll probably be switching him out, but I'm not sure for what (Maybe a Scizor) any suggestions are appreciated.

Shiny Lapras
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Rain Dance
Perish Song

Lapras has always been a good wall/ attacker, so seeing a shiny in the wild, I HAD to catch him. He can handle Fire/Ice/Flying/Rock/Ground, and more.(No I haven't been using a shiny hack, I'm just REALLY lucky, and I've been holding the spacebar, which speeds the game up x4)

Shiny Dragonite
Outrage
Fly
Surf
Waterfall

I'm using Dragonite As my HM Slave. For now, anyways. I've always loved dragonite, and even as an HM Slave, he's a beatstick. LEMME KNOW WHAT YA THINK! :D

Hi and welcome to Smogon.

Unfortunately this team is breaking some rules, as you lack natures and EVs, it's also not really competitive as it's more of an in-game team. Feel free to post this in the fitting subforum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)