Rapture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry guys, it's already the 21st here. I'll tell you how it goes.

gogo apocalyptic theory that disregards time zones. NZ, you were so young. :'(
that just means we'll die in our sleep, which is ok with me.
this reminds me of some random predicting a huge earthquake in chch not long ago, and the "huge earthquake" was a 5.0 or something pathetic like that.

help!!!!!i live in tuvalu and theres like zombies everywhere!!!!i think i have some dynamite in my fishing boat but the angels' flaming spears of judgment are setting them on fire!!!!

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
help!!!!!i live in tuvalu and theres like zombies everywhere!!!!i think i have some dynamite in my fishing boat but the angels' flaming spears of judgment are setting them on fire!!!!
don't expect anyone to believe you though

I hate it when people do this, it makes christians look stupid.

automatic debunker of any rapture prediction concerning christianity:

Jesus said:
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[a] but only the Father.

i seem to be the only one who feels this way, but it really isn't nice to make fun of rapture-believers. i know i make fun of stupid stuff constantly, but this is just too easy. it feels too much like kicking puppies...
Yes it is. People latched onto ancient Jewish conspiracy theorism and made it canon...it is pretty mockable.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
^christianity is a cult of a guy named paul(known as st.paul) lmao, I can debunk the "religion" very easily, the original religion preached by Jesus isn't at all what it's been proclaimed to be today, in fact the religion was at first another form of judaism (never was it called christianity) the bible is more of an inaccurate fantasy-history book with numerous plot holes

They trinity itself was created by paul(known as st.paul) in order for his new religion christianity to be more attractive to the romans etc, it was used to replace the three greek gods zues, hades, and poseidon
you are an idiot

And it's 6PM ET not local time. Something about that being 12 midnight in Israel or some nonsense.

pookar

Banned deucer.
its either 6pm wherever Camping is or 6pm jerusalem time. Local time? You do realize thats like 35 different "rapture" events right?

Of course i still believe its all a joke, but at least be consistently believable with it

Edit: wow just read some article about camping. apparently he did say local time around the world. what a dumbass

We are all sinners in the hands of an angry god.

Seeing as how I'm agnostic, I guess I'll be sent to hell with Hitler for my lack of faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)