Random Mediocre Art

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, I'm not that great at painting but my previous girlfriend encouraged me and gave me a bit of confidence in it, that's what I miss most about her. I originally posted a thread, but deleted it because I was self-concious; but I decided to do it now anyway because I can. I haven't painted in a while because I got depressed over personal issues and I just picked up painting again so yeah!

You can request stuff, if it's not stupid I'll try to get it done in approximately a week. I'll do some Pokemon (if they aren't dumb Pokemon like Wobbuffet), but don't expect me to stay completely true to the original design of the Pokemon.

I mostly do oils, pastels and watercolors. That's my thing I guess. I occasionally do sketches.

I'm not that great so please don't be too harsh; I just wanted to see what people thought before I showed people in real life since only my previous girlfriend and best friend knew I was even half-way decent at painting and so I'm self-concious.

And yes, I know I paint like a girl. Shut up.

OK, here are some samples of my stuff. I have more, but yeah. For the slow people, click on the pictures to make it bigger.

I started out with some mature looking floral stuff and it evolved into a journey about a childish girl all grown up in a world she is confused about (grown up + balloons = childish girl, I'm deep I know). Originally started out being based around a person I knew and a book, but it evolved beyond that.

An illustration and collage I worked on. I was reading Alice's Adventure in Wonderland and I was inspired to do an illustrative collage . I eventually stitched the panels together.

My friend has a cottage in northern michigan so I went up there a few months ago to visit him and it was pretty so there it is!

I painted a moth and I found some fabric to take a picture of it so it would look pretty ^__^.

I think that's enough for now, no need to overdue it. I'll periodically update and do 1-2 requests every week if I get time (assuming anyone wants any lol).

Don't make fun of me ._.

i think they are very nice, and would gladly request a painting of me in an urban city

or a surskit, whichever you prefer (if you arent into painting others).

also, i think the floral crazy stuff is my favorite one, followed by the cottage. both of them are innocent but real and are nicely done.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll see what I can do KD. Give me a few days.

And thanks guys. I'm glad you like at least one of them ^__^. I just started approximately a year ago (and stopped for like months and only recently picked it back up) so I'm still working out what I like exactly. Someone told me to take a drawing class or something, but I doubt I really will.

I think they are all great, and you should change the name of your thread. :)

But, out of them, the cottage really stands out to me. It just makes me yearn to be there, ya know.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can request stuff, if it's not stupid I'll try to get it done in approximately a week. I'll do some Pokemon (if they aren't dumb Pokemon like Wobbuffet), but don't expect me to stay completely true to the original design of the Pokemon.
:(

Well, if you are not acepting Wobbuffet, is Wobbuffet's best buddy, Arceus ok?

BTW, how on earth is that art mediocre? I think its pretty good.

These are hardly mediocre! Wow I love the moth particularly, it's almost like it's falling apart or something, and I think it's cool how you put it on a corner of the canvas and kind of let the empty space do its thing.

All of them are great though, can't wait to see more :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)