Rainbow Cup R3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline is 9th February, 11:59 PM. And, unlike the last one, this is a long deadline. You miss it, I'm not stopping for you.

Rules:
OU Teams (With slight modifications)
No Scouting (You may NOT watch other Tourney battles)
Evasion Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Timed Battle
All Logs MUST be PMed to me afterwards.

The Special Rule:

Half of you can use Ho-oh. You know who you are. The other, can't. Exactly 24 of you may use Ho-oh if you wish. If you haven't be PMed saying you can use Ho-oh within the next hour (of this being posted), you can't use it. Even if you have permission, you don't HAVE to use it.

So, when building your team, take Ho-oh into account. (hence the "Rainbow" tourney)

Banned Pokemon:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys Speed, Deoxys Attack, Deoxys Defense, Deoxys Normal, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, Wobuffet, Wynaut*, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Dakrai, Manaphy, Arceus.

Yeah. That was basically for all those people who missed the OU Battles in the Rules section. Always pays to make sure everyone understands.

(*As the current policy on NFEs who are not distinctly different from their evolution is that they go in the same tier as their evolution, Wynaut is banned. Sorry, Wynaut fans)

husk vs. [kd8]otome
Earthworm vs. Aeroblacktyl
Taylor vs. Aldaron
Judgement vs. StrangerDanger
TheDealer vs. COalex
RaitoLight vs. rojo23
gmax vs. zerowing

If you are in the green, can you confirm/deny loss/win from last round. I'll have your log if you sent them, but they are saved into Word and I can't sort through them quickly, so posting here would be appreciated.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
My opponent never responded to my pm, and I think your date is off, the 25 was a few days ago.

My opponent hasn't responded to my PM either, despite him being online quite often as far as I know.

edit: We played and I won 1-0 in a good game :heart:

Lost to Raito Light after I forfeited, didn't load my right team, I discovered that in the middle of our battle ._.

yeah sort off, it was a bpass test team.
I didn't realize from the start that this wasn't my right team since the 2 first pokemon are the same on the 2 teams.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
okay so i've been dangerously ill for almost a week now, and due to being unfair to judgement (i've had so much stuff going on it's impossible), i'd like to drop out of this tournament. I won't be able to battle today and it'd be too close to be fair

I haven't seen The Dealer on Shoddy ever, and i've been on for most of the past few days. Does anybody know if he goes by a different nick or something?

anyway, The Dealer, if you're reading this, try to get on shoddy right away. we've only got a few more hours left.

The next round comes up around 4:30, GMT. A few people still haven't finished their matches, so this is last chance stuff.

As a side note, I was going to start it on Wednesday, but I won my tennis tourney. I got sidetracked in the celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)