Mafia vs Village Raiders of the Lost Mafia - Game Over, Town Wins!

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
so. everyone's claiming to me by tomorrow night. i will get actions out by friday morning, everyone check in by friday before deadline! ok? sounds good!

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
VOTE NO LYNCH

i'm a neighborizer. i'm the preacher. OM room can confirm at their leisure that i pulled them into a pm, or if i don't get voted off i can pull someone else in, maybe apricity or zorbees or someone into a neighborhood tonight and get that set. voting no lynch since if that counts as a vote that should be +2 for no lynch. i'd rather not vote for a random with my +2 since i'm not totally sure on the math of the changing votes, and don't want to just kill a random.
LEAVE MY NEIGHBOUR ALONE YOU MONSTERS

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I will almost assuredly be on a train when deadline hits so I will update when I'm back on my laptop. All actions are still due at 7pm so don't forget to send them and don't be late!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Night One Ends

The carnage is real! Three deaths and two destroyed temples.

The first death is poor Ullar, who was bashed over the head with a shovel outside a temple.

Ullar said:
You are the Mayor.

Each night you may choose one user to support in their political campaign. The next day, their vote will be doubled.

You are allied with the Town.
The second death is young Ampharos, who was sacrificed to a pagan god.

Ampharos said:
You are the Dashing Rogue.

Each night you may choose either the Graverobbers or Cultists to rogue. <snip>

And the final death is eager apricity, who, in the process of exploring his chosen temple, fell prey to a giant round bolder rolling and crushing him. Darn those booby traps!

apricity said:
You are the Deputy.

Each night you may investigate one user and determine their alignment.

In addition, someone looted the Temple of Heaven, then dynamited the entrance.

Someone else hung dead chickens around the Lotus Temple - the bad juju will keep you away.

Both of these temples are now closed and you will not be able to access them.

Sending results now. Sent.

It is now Day Two. D2 will end in ~31 hours at 7PM PST 10/21.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)