Question about the magical tiers section

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i think this is more of a question to site staff than it is a suggestion, so sorry if this is misdirected!

so i was lurking in smeargle's studio today and furai mentioned this while requesting some site art. looks pretty sick. however i realized that i had never seen it before. i have been lurking on smogon for like 4 years so i figured there was no way i had missed this obviously cool content, but it turns out there is no link to it in the homepage. clearly the moderator teams are well aware of it, because most of the tier sections are fleshed out (cough ou =P), but i wonder how much of smogon is aware that this exists. i had literally (using literally in the literal sense here) never seen a link to this section before today so it's totally new to me.

so anyway i was just wondering if there's any information on this site project. i haven't exactly drilled into C&C to go looking, but i imagine i would have noticed something in the projects or analyses/articles section by now. any home page links going up soon, etc?

and again, sorry if this is in the wrong place. i don't want to spam all the site staff with VMs about what this is though, when i could just put it in one place for us all to see.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
This is a new project. It has not yet been officially announced because we're still in the process of building it.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is relevant. GreatSage is right; this stuff is still in its infant stages. We're working on them though! Go check out that thread to find more ways to get involved. We'd love to have you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)