Credit to Zephyri for the banner!

Administrative Decisions
Spreadsheet
Replays

Deadline: Sunday, June 26th 11:59pm GMT-4

Fruity Frosmoths.png
vs
maad_magmortars.png

Fruity Frosmoths (2) vs M.A.A.D City Magmortars (6)
SWSH: tlenit vs zS
SWSH: robjr vs Raiza
SWSH: Kink vs Drud
SWSH: TeamCharm vs pdt
USUM: Xiri vs Wingless
ORAS: MrAldo vs ManOfMany
BW2: Lilburr vs Bushtush
DPP: atomicllamas vs Aliss
The Snap Trappers.png
vs
viciousrends.png

The Snap Trappers (3) vs The Vicious Rends (5)
SWSH: Greybaum vs Decem
SWSH: Squash vs jcbc
SWSH: ez vs mncmt
SWSH: chlo vs TheFranklin
USUM: MZ vs LordST
ORAS: Bobby Dagen vs TSR
BW2: SBPC vs EviGaro
DPP: Heysup vs Roseybear

the unscrupulous scraggies.jpg
vs
happy-huntails.png

The Unscrupulous Scraggies (5) vs Happy Huntails (3)
SWSH: TDK vs Ktütverde
SWSH: termi vs TJ
SWSH: Feliburn vs McSim
SWSH: Sjneider vs yovan33321
USUM: Finchinator vs yandaud
ORAS: asa vs lighthouses
BW2: LpZ vs Feaniix
DPP: Skysolo vs GeneralAnnoyance

1624297113228.png
vs
1624297141040.png

Deez Nuts Druddigons (5) vs Moo Moo Milkers (3)
SWSH: Punny vs Star
SWSH: umbry vs Splash
SWSH: Serene Grace vs Osh
SWSH: Bouff vs jonfilch
USUM: Pak vs HJAD
ORAS: Sensei Axew vs Taskr
BW2: DnB vs Tack
DPP: HSOWA vs JabbaTheGriffin

No extensions will be given, and replays are required. Contact me or Specs if there is an issue with player scheduling or this post.​

Last edited:

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Fruity Frosmoths (0) vs M.A.A.D City Magmortars (0)
SWSH: tlenit vs zS
SWSH: robjr vs Raiza
SWSH: Kink vs Drud
SWSH: TeamCharm vs PinkDragonTamer
USUM: Xiri vs Wingless
ORAS: MrAldo vs ManOfMany
BW2: Lilburr vs Bushtush

The Snap Trappers (0) vs The Vicious Rends (0)
SWSH: Greybaum vs Decem
SWSH: Squash vs Expulso
SWSH: ez vs mncmt
SWSH: Chloe vs TheFranklin
USUM: MZ vs LordST
BW2: SBPC vs EviGaro

The Unscrupulous Scraggies (0) vs Happy Huntails (0)
SWSH: TDK vs Ktütverde
SWSH: termi vs TJ
SWSH: Feliburn vs McSim
SWSH: Sjneider vs yovan33321
USUM: Finchinator vs yandaud
BW2: Shuckleking87 vs Feaniix
DPP: Skysolo vs GeneralAnnoyance

Deez Nuts Druddigons (0) vs Moo Moo Milkers (0)
SWSH: Punny vs Star
SWSH: umbry vs Splash
SWSH: Bouff vs jonfilch
USUM: Pak vs HJAD
ORAS: Sensei Axew vs Taskr
BW2: DnB vs Tack

Fruity Frosmoths (4) vs M.A.A.D City Magmortars (4)
SWSH: tlenit vs zS - tlenit is one of the better SS players while zS is more known for his solid building support. Still should be a good match but gonna favor tlenit
SWSH: robjr vs Raiza - close pick, i think rob is one of the best players in the pool and a great all around player, but could definitely see Raiza take it
SWSH: Kink vs Drud - if drud doesn't get haxed he should have this
SWSH: TeamCharm vs PinkDragonTamer - pdt had a great performance in puwc, finishing 5-1 while I haven't seen much from TeamCharm in pu
USUM: Xiri vs Wingless - xiri is a top player in the SM pool and I think Skipkan is great too but xiri should be slightly favored here
ORAS: MrAldo vs ManOfMany - aldo didn't have a great showing last pupl in oras, finishing 2-5. I think Many has more experience with the tier and is the better player
BW2: Lilburr vs Bushtush - bush has never played a game of pu in his life, while lily is very solid
DPP: atomicllamas vs Aliss - i think aliss is a solid dpp player, plus the magmortars have a ton of DPP support between Drud and zS

The Snap Trappers (4) vs The Vicious Rends (3)
SWSH: Greybaum vs Decem - decem has been learning the tier pretty quickly and made it all the way to pu open finals. I think he is the better player overall and should be favored here
SWSH: Squash vs Expulso - Squash has a lot of experience with the tier as a player while Expulso is more known for his building support in the lower tiers. Could see this going either way but will slightly favor squash
SWSH: ez vs mncmt - ez is a good player but has never played a game of pu in his life, while mncmt is known for being dominant in the lower tiers
SWSH: Chloe vs TheFranklin - chloe is a top tier ss pu player that is easy to bold
USUM: MZ vs LordST - highlight game that i can see easily going either way
ORAS: Bobby Dagen vs TSR - rodri is one of the best players in the tier and is favored against most people. TSR is also very unlucky in this tier apparently
BW2: SBPC vs EviGaro - sbpc is my boy but evi is one of the best players in the bw pool who finished 8-1 last year. She is much more experienced and stronger in general
DPP: Heysup vs Roseybear - Haven't seen much of Roseybear, but heysup is really good at dpp

Deez Nuts Druddigons (4) vs Moo Moo Milkers (3)
SWSH: Punny vs Star - this is a huge highlight game that could go either way. Both are amazing players.
SWSH: umbry vs Splash - both don't really play pu, i think umbry is the better player so i will favor her
SWSH: Serene Grace vs Osh - another highlight game that could go either way. I guess i'll slightly favor osh though
SWSH: Bouff vs jonfilch - while bouff has more experience with pu tours, i think jon is the better player overall who seems serious about playing the tier in future tours
USUM: Pak vs HJAD - Haven't seen much from pak in sm pu while hjad is one of the best players in the pool
ORAS: Sensei Axew vs Taskr - another hl game, sensei recently won oras pu cup so I'll favor him here. the bkc of pu is also kinda washed
BW2: DnB vs Tack - DnB is probably the best bw pu player so I'll bold him over anyone atm
DPP: HSOWA vs JabbaTheGriffin - both are good players, but HSOWA def has more experience with the tier

DPP predicts!

DPP: atomicllamas vs. Aliss
I think Aliss has the edge here. Both still very good players though, so we'll have to see what Aliss cooks up in terms of teams.

DPP: Heysup vs. Roseybears
Haven't seen any of Roseybears in DPP, but Heysup is absolutely insane at both building and playing.

DPP: Skysolo vs. GeneralAnnoyance
:huntail:

DPP: HSOWA vs. JabbaTheGriffin
I rate Jabba mad high in DPP. HSOWA's good, but their opponent's better here imo.

My prediction
Aside from dpp I have no knowledge about the tier whatsoever so I’ll ignore that

Fruity Frosmoths (3) vs M.A.A.D City Magmortars (5)
SWSH: tlenit vs zS tlenit imo one of the best SS Pu players very creative builder and solid all around also zS very knowledgeable and very creative builder as well but im going with telint

SWSH: robjr vs Raiza I would say raiza I haven’t seen him play much Pu this gen but raiza will be my choice to win this match
SWSH: Kink vs Drud both player imo are nice , durd more experienced in SS pu but I wouldn’t be surprised if kink end up winning
SWSH: TeamCharm vs PinkDragonTamer 50/50 coin flip I’m not too familiar with the names
USUM: Xiri vs Wingless I think xiri favorable to win this one very solid old gen players and went to the final of Pu classic recently so xiri my choice here
ORAS: MrAldo vs ManOfMany I’m going with mr Aldo in oras
BW2: Lilburr vs Bushtush that’s very hard call but I’ll go with bushtush

The Snap Trappers (5) vs The Vicious Rends (3)
SWSH: Greybaum vs Decem I’m honestly very impressed with uhuhuhu7 this gen he played very well in open and I can see him winning this match

SWSH: Squash vs Expulso I’m not too familiar with expulso here so I’ll go with squash
SWSH: ez vs mncmt I’ll go with mncmt
SWSH: Chloe vs TheFranklin Chole is very nice builder and good player I’ll go with chloe here
USUM: MZ vs LordST that’s very nice match I’ll go with mega zard y/x
BW2: SBPC vs EviGaro evi is solid player all around not familiar with his opponent but I bet on evigaro

The Unscrupulous Scraggies (4) vs Happy Huntails (4)
SWSH: TDK vs Ktütverde both player are elite players imo tdk one of the best player on this site
Ktut not too far behind matter fact I’ll give ktut the edge in pu more experienced and handsome team builder
SWSH: termi vs TJ tj went with 23K they drafted him with his balenciaga on so I’m going with tj here , on the real note this very hard match up to predict tj is elite player I can say the same about ss pu termi I’ll expect very high level play here just like the previous game
SWSH: Feliburn vs McSim not too familiar with mcsim but feliburn is nice I haven’t seen him play much pu this gen but still going with feliburn in this one
SWSH: Sjneider vs yovan33321 I think yovan more experienced Pu player
USUM: Finchinator vs yandaud im going with finch
BW2: Shuckleking87 vs Feaniix everyone was betting on feaniix im going the other way around DPP: Skysolo vs GeneralAnnoyance

Deez Nuts Druddigons (4) vs Moo Moo Milkers (4)
SWSH: Punny vs Star punny is very solid he did very well in pu as of recently very experienced tournament player
SWSH: umbry vs Splash 50/50 coin flip
SWSH: Bouff vs jonfilch not too familiar with the names so 50/50
USUM: Pak vs HJAD hjad is elite pu player and probably one of the best if not the best in US/UM
ORAS: Sensei Axew vs Taskr hard call but going with axew here
BW2: DnB vs Tack I’m going with dnb on this one

For this final score I went with specialrend prediction and I added it to the final score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)