NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 The Trilogy SIGNUPS

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Let's lift Neon's ban for this game

It's unfair that he gets left out for the big game. He is only 15, he's bound to be stupid. It's our duty as adults to mop up their shit after they spill it.

Nuxl Duskfall98
i'm not a mod

i also think you shouldn't be trolling games on here, consequences mean that you have reason to not do it again right

i'm not a mod

i also think you shouldn't be trolling games on here, consequences mean that you have reason to not do it again right
Ok so what about the people who trolled celever and I

fwiw I don’t care or think anyone should be banned. I’m just confused why one case is more egregious than the other ?

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
ftr i think it’s prob good to establish what is troll behavior or not cos a couple games have been kinda owned by it

but in terms of like “why this or not another” im not sure why it’s not retroactive or anything, prob due to like. not great/consistent rules. I feel like in general we’ve always tackled idlers n stuff as like “dang that’s unfortunate”

One of those directly led to town losing a game.
Guess which one got the guy who did it banned?
what you did didn't even matter, the game was already over because zippy voted incorrectly. the mafia were just slow rolling. celever's game was made unplayable from a winning position. i excuse the user who asked for a sub but generally it's really easy to just give a heads up if you can't play. it's kind of a basic courtesy but maybe that's just me

ftr i think it’s prob good to establish what is troll behavior or not cos a couple games have been kinda owned by it

but in terms of like “why this or not another” im not sure why it’s not retroactive or anything, prob due to like. not great/consistent rules. I feel like in general we’ve always tackled idlers n stuff as like “dang that’s unfortunate”
yea it's always been very laissez faire which is why i don't understand why what neon did was so horrible he needed a time out. the inconsistency is kind of a bad look especially when it's an unestablished user vs established users but again, maybe that's just me

anyways, I'll sub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)