NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Now I really didn't think I'd have to spell this out but here we are. So. Aura Guardian flipped scum. We all seem to agree that he wanted his team to bus him for cred, particularly early day when he was drawing heat. I should not be the only one looking for instances where people may have bussed him.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Now I really didn't think I'd have to spell this out but here we are. So. Aura Guardian flipped scum. We all seem to agree that he wanted his team to bus him for cred, particularly early day when he was drawing heat. I should not be the only one looking for instances where people may have bussed him.
More to the point, it should not be surprising when some who may have done said bussing is being pressured for maybe doing that thing!

wait so there were 5 guys on AG early d1 and they all got off? and then flyhn got on as the first vote?

i was going to town flyhn but if people were sussing AG before that then it's not as impressive. maybe i will need to read back from the start fully
Since this apparently needs to be spelled out I'm still town reading oden

God forbid I pressure him over possibly bussing the flipped scum who we think actively encouraged his team members to bus him
how is celever core town for you. i feel like ive barely read anything from him except that he's "low effort"

we can table chad today then and pressure him next phase. someone hold him to this promise
maybe u or Clouds can expand more on chad but i've never met a "serious" mafia player who doesn't tryhard every game they are in so you'll have to let me know how much chad fits this
if this is the angle we're going with, it would have to be skip right. i don't know, I think this is a hole in my game because every time I get surprised that x user sort of sus'd/bussed their teammate, but do we really think the mafia team bussed given how close the vote was between three players? feels like it would've been non-trivial for them to move to the the "right" ie non mafia player in the last couple of hours.

from end of day i have townleans on flyhn and pulsar.

the ehmcee vote on me/zippy yesterday was timed awfully and i dislike it

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
there was a discussion about why psy got the gun

i wonder why i didnt get the gun

its clear im not experienced and would have a much higher probability than anyone else of firing the gun quickly which favours mafia i think?

and also just like. why give the gun to someone good at mafia and not someone bad at mafia

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
hell you could do some argument about giving to hydro, hes the least active usually in these games due to TZ and the deadline might? be at an inconvenient time for him so he'd have to fire early

there was a discussion about why psy got the gun

i wonder why i didnt get the gun

its clear im not experienced and would have a much higher probability than anyone else of firing the gun quickly which favours mafia i think?

and also just like. why give the gun to someone good at mafia and not someone bad at mafia
you wont get the gun because your inexperience would probably render you to rely on the loudest town voices in thread plus youre lhf fodder

also i am not good at mafia lol

hell you could do some argument about giving to hydro, hes the least active usually in these games due to TZ and the deadline might? be at an inconvenient time for him so he'd have to fire early
similarly hydro is lhf and always someone who can be pushed if people feel like it. which is interesting to think about, given he hasnt really been pushed this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)