NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

I think he dies early so my opinion doesn’t matter enough for me to try and think on it. Thread dynamics say probably not, AG is somewhat immune to that type of read historically, he’s having bad takes which are honestly more common for him when he is scum, but he’s also had less takes in general. The above saying he’s played Popcorn twice before isn’t good for him cos it makes the “don’t shoot inactives” take significantly worse tho imo
On mobile, limited multiquote. See above, idler is something I'm resigned to seeing people do. Looking like a lot less while I was at work, thankfully. Popcorn twice was for the cred to make Psy be a leader until he mis-shoots. I'm also interested in his democracy plan. Not at all what I thought would happen.

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
Hi zippy, we haven't met before, tell me about your mafia experience and tell me which people you have reads on atm and why
DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.4 - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, master oden, Duskfall98, skippergamez, master oden
Duskfall98 (2) - skippergamez, Aura Guardian
Celever (1) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
realiti (1) - Lady Salamence
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
master oden (1) - Celever

Well from this we know Duskfall and Aura are most likely not the same alignment. Aura is probably not mafia considering he's the first person being pushed. Other than that I do not like Oden. I like Psy. I'll keep my reasoning quiet for now though.

Ehmcee pulsar512b
Elab on Celever

Man formerly known as Flyhn and is stuck with that name on forums sates his ISO addiction Part 1

Cycle 1 AG ISO

#34 - Shoot Zippy for asking for gun
#40 - Agree with Clouds that pulsar feels off
#41 - Reinforces 34
#48 - Agrees with me not to heroshoot, going to deadline is smart
#50 - Backs down slightly from "shoot immediately"
#56 - Article banter, "I always roll scum"
#67 - Psy posting style comment, asks him to ask questions since he's IC
#91 - Repeating #67 basically
#94 - More gunbearer banter -3-
#284 - Correcting Psy on amount of scum. Say who we're shooting tossed as a strategy. Dusk good, look into Celever
#289 - "Misread Celever stuff" in response to LS saying voting's basically the same as his proposed strategy last post
#370 - Catches up, joins Dusk wagon
#381 - "This" a clarification about the vote
#530 - Reads! Celever towny, Ehmcee pocketing gun is excuseable, LS/pulsar feels T/T, Dusk scummy, everyone else filler filler filler
#607- Agrees with Psy "threadstate sucks"
#625 - Idlers probably town
#646 - "Not myself" in response to Psy's "throwing because scumroll again?"
#653 - Justifies #625 when Celever disagrees, points out recent game with lots of town modkills
#658 - Hard to care with all the filler
#660 - Wants a Dusk shot, doesn't want idlers shot, shoot people who want gun
#689 - Doubtful there's a mix of active/inactive scum
#692- "At least not signifigant" to above
And... that's it

....wow okay this doesn't feel like any AG I've seen and significantly worse.

Only going to compare to his Cycle 1 in the previous games so I don't go insane and I'm not going to notetake since... posting an ISO from a completely different game is excessive even for my analytical-block-loving ass.

AG read a lot better in BOTH previous games to the point where this comparison isn't helping me get a read on him NEARLY as well as I'd hoped going in. Game 1 as scum he basically pushed HARD to get a miss-shot on Haruno for.... being early Haruno. And in the second game as town he was.. a lot less tunnel-visioned and posted more.

Since I've been working at this for a while and mulling it over, and don't wanna keep y'all waiting any longer, (and have a postcount requirement to meet with overnight work and Big Brother also on my plate hhh), I'll leave this here and look at some revival games of AG's as well to see if the comparison to those helps me solve this better.
Despite having reduced work hours, my medical treatments are adding more time consumed to each day, so I have even less than early games. I thought I would have to convince only one at a time, so I wouldn't be even more pressed for time than early revival.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.4 - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, master oden, Duskfall98, skippergamez, master oden
Duskfall98 (2) - skippergamez, Aura Guardian
Celever (1) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
realiti (1) - Lady Salamence
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
master oden (1) - Celever

Well from this we know Duskfall and Aura are most likely not the same alignment. Aura is probably not mafia considering he's the first person being pushed. Other than that I do not like Oden. I like Psy. I'll keep my reasoning quiet for now though.

Ehmcee pulsar512b
Elab on Celever
Why do you think?

TOWN
realiti
psy
clouds
tbz
duskfall98
Flyhn
===
lady salamence
Celever
AG
OJ

DON’T CARE
CaffeineBoost (SHEEP TBZ)

NULL/NO IMPRESSION/POE
ZippyDoo200 (his posts this page are awful tho)
HydroHydreigon
ChadMD
Whydon

SCUM
Texas Cloverleaf
M24
Pulsar512b
SKIPPERGAMEZ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)