NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
skip caff in this situation it's basically psy going, "letting the maf pick next gunbearer is probably better than picking from the playerbase/tied wagons and giving them the gun if they're town"

realiti why do you townread CB. could you explain because I dont get it at all. is there some meta im missing
I forgot to respond to this but he is more comfortable being goofy as town, when he is scum it comes off as more awkwards. Him not casting a vote until an hour ago is an awful look but I think his opening was towny and his two posts addressing TBZ somewhere near the middle of the thread make me feel good about him

I defer to Thunder~BALLZ

You have read me with less.
Maybe TBZ is in a horrible position where he's scum in a game where I'm town

so he has to decide between the short term gain of getting rid of me (the most valuable player) by saying I'm scum, knowing he will be executed later when I shoot him

or he chooses to say that I'm town, clearing me in an attempt to hide himself

yeah, yeah that must be it.
I think we can locktown me from this flawless logic lads. I claim the position of town leader and I will be calling every shot from now on.
these ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)