pokemon who have pride flag colors thread

ok so basically just post pokemon that have really similar colors to pride flags. ill go first
1690429108721.png
1690429126047.png

bruxish and the (alternate) bigender flag... idk why they're so similar

there's also the very obvious choice of sylveon and the trans flag, but i feel like regular and shiny sylveon are like the transmasc and transfem flags
1690429466786.png
1690429647201.png

1690429536720.png
1690429373796.png

Last edited:

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sorry for asking, but what exactly does it mean for the thread to be sanctioned? im really new to forums in general so idk
Glad you asked. Quoting the following page: https://reciteme.com/us/news/aca-web-accessibility-law-in-canada/

"Requirements of the bill will follow the international standard, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA, thus, ensuring web and digital accessibility. Organizations that fail to comply with the act could face a fine of up to $250,000."

I showed one of my friends who doesn't know pokemon the legendaries for SV because I was so hyped they were dinosaurs, and the first thing they said is "why is that dinosaur bisexual" so now koraidon is just the bisexual dinosaur to me.
SV_Icon_Koraidon.png
Bisexual flag - Wikipedia

also miraidon is nonbinary
Miraidon Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon Database
10 ways to step up as an ally to non-binary people | Stonewall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)