SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack

Allegedly the leaker is taking purposefully bad shots so as to stay out of trouble and preserve the mystery at least a bit? Dumb logic, but whatever I guess. Point is, don’t expect better screenshots unfortunately
Huh, I thought they were just messing with us a bit between showing the two already leaked starter final forms and making us wait for the last one, showing a hint of a new Pokemon with Gigantamax Kingler, and blurring a Legendary that much. Maybe it's both?

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't have the screenshots right now, but it would seem that the starters' final evos are named Rillaboom, Cinderace, and Intellion, respectively. Intellion and Rillaboom seem to look pretty close to the so-called "leaked" images, based on the guidebook.

Also worth noting is that all three of them remain single-typed as pure Grass, Fire, and Water respectively it would seem. None of them gain a second type at all, which is something as we haven't seen such since Gen 2 and to an extent Gen 5. It would seem they have opted not to give any of the Galar starters secondary typings, which is most interesting.

I really wish that the Gigantamax's version was just the final evo for this thing if only because I want a GOOD bug-type in the game.

PLEASE GAMEFREAK.
If Gigantomax function similarly to Mega evolution it should still be just as viable in competitive battles. So... it may still be considered good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)