SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Can Calyrex keep Taunt if it learns the move as Ice Rider, then becomes Shadow Rider? Come to think of it, can you make Calyrex swap horses in the same game?

any word one which mons are excusive?
the horses are gifts and arent exclusive to version but you can only pick one / game (like urshifu towers)
legendaries are prob the same exclusive pairs we've seen (like hooh for sword, lugia shield), but you can join another person's raid

Can Calyrex keep Taunt if it learns the move as Ice Rider, then becomes Shadow Rider? Come to think of it, can you make Calyrex swap horses in the same game?
Seeing that only Ice Rider gets Body Press due to its steed learning it, I have a feeling that Calyrex will shed all of its moves when dismounting, but I guess someone will have to test it.

I really hate how they made pretty much all of the new mons so straight forward, like you can only do pretty much one thing with them, and they can barely do that. Like G-Moltres has to be an attacker, since it lacks any sort of recovery to use its good bulk.

Well at least my baby Regidraco has Dragon Dance and the fang moves.

Was hyped for Koko and Lele being busted, but considering GF primarily balances for VGC and they're unrestricted, not too big of a surprise they ended up bailing on those two specifically.

Seeing that only Ice Rider gets Body Press due to its steed learning it, I have a feeling that Calyrex will shed all of its moves when dismounting, but I guess someone will have to test it.
Finding more inconsistencies between the data miners and Serebii: the data miners say that Calyrex Shadow Rider can learn Taunt via TR, while Serebii says it can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)