SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Disagree. Mudsdale is clearly based on a draft horse, a horse bred for carrying heavy labor, not racing. The Ice Horse is a lot sleeker, resembling more of an Arabian Horse, a popular horse for racing.
Guess you have sharper eyes than me then, but I still think they look extremely similar design-wise. I still like the ice Horse tho, it's not a bad design at imo.

We only have the stills, its possible the animations will make it look a lot more lively.

And yes, I can see you already about to reply with funny memes and witty replies, stop that. Idle and camp animations, as well as ones in battle will do a world of good. Also damn the horse ghost is cool, the eyes always shut giving it an eerie serene presence not unlike some angelic creatures ive seen in the past.

Is red and blue orb going to be in the game? I am assuming no because of no mega evolution.
Not among the list of returning items we've seen, and no indication of Primal Groudon or Kyogre returning.

1603403544943.png

I'm kinda excited to see Ubers without any of the gimmick mechanics once Dynamax is inevitably banned.

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Tiering Contributor
It's no proof, but a good estimation. We'll have to see, but his hour is in my range, so I quite trust that.

BTW, what are we calling regular Slowking now? Kantonian Slowking? It was introduced in gen 2 but the evolution line started in gen 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)