SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

I'm curious, considering there's maybe less than 10 trainers in total, and the game has no EV or IVs, nor held items or abilities, what exactly do you expect to find from that trainer data? Know that the guy in the postgame quest has Giratina? We already know that.

Also, there's no point in asking about it every other page. When someone finds that data and publishes it, it'll also be shared here.
I usually Ask about it once a day as there is sometimes a dozen of pages per day so it's simetime hard to catch all updates.

I would want to know the Teams, levels and who we can Battle at the Battle facility.

That's all:-)

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unfortunately, the so called "battle facility' Pokecentro was talking about actually seemed like a glorified trainer rematch thing called "Battle Portal". I didn't see any Pokemon data (it was just me looking at the text leak lol) or any evidence of streaks or high scores for it, but Lord Godwin if you'd like, here's the text related to it. I put the trainer names in bold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Text File : battle_portal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[VAR BD06(0000)]I must tell you, [VAR 0100(0000)]... Journeying with you has given me a new ambition. I wish to make the joys of battling Pokémon more widely known in this world![VAR 0114(0015)]
And the first step to realizing that goal would be to host some spectacular Pokémon battles! I hope you’ll lend your talents to this effort.[VAR 0114(0015)]
I can call someone for you to battle, if you would like. Who can I conduct here for you?[VAR 0114(0015)]
Bren
Wenton
Zisu
Rei
Akari
Kamado
Beni
You, Ingo

Not interested
See more options
Very well. If you would be so kind as to wait just a moment, [VAR 0100(0000)]...[VAR 0114(0015)]
I understand. It’s only natural to wait to board until you have a destination in mind. I hope to serve you again![VAR 0114(0015)]
Whew. The prospect of battling someone with your talent has me shaking...but feeling honored as well![VAR 0114(00DA)]
Your consummate battling has taught me what truly matters. It’s not winning or losing—it’s working in harmony with your Pokémon![VAR 0114(00DA)]
One glimpse is enough to understand just how much strength you and your Pokémon wield![VAR 0114(00DB)]
I suspect you and your Pokémon will only grow stronger yet... So I must train diligently for my part as well![VAR 0114(00DB)]
Hey! It’s me, Zisu. We can skip the introductions, right?[VAR 0114(001B)]
It seems like I was teaching you about agile style and strong style only yesterday, but now you’re a true hero of Hisui![VAR 0114(001B)]
Having our Pokémon do battle is part of how we learn about ’em![VAR 0114(0006)]
Battling’s great, of course...but I want to keep up our survey work and reach a point where if I meet a strong Pokémon, we can come to understand each other even without battling![VAR 0114(0006)]
Here I am! Get ready to face my full power![VAR 0114(0007)]
Thanks for a fine battle! I think I understand Pikachu and the others a bit better now—and vice versa. Battling certainly has its merits...[VAR 0114(0007)]
Hrrrm! I’ve donned this traditional Galarian armor, and I trust you know what that means! I ain’t holdin’ nothin’ back for this battle![VAR 0114(0009)]
The way you battle—it’s as if it is the culmination of all your Survey Corps work. Continue to improve your skills.[VAR 0114(0009)]
Doesn’t matter to me who wins and who loses. I’m here to show you how a ninja fights— the style of a dying breed![VAR 0114(000E)]
S’pose I’ll go prepare some potato mochi. I’d probably better start coming up with some new dishes, or everyone will get sick of these...[VAR 0114(000E)]
Now then... Follow the rules and drive safely! We’re headed for victory! All aboard![VAR 0114(0015)]
Sometimes I find myself saying things without knowing where the words come from... yet those words seem to fill me with power. But returning to the matter at hand: I hope you’ll challenge me again sometime.[VAR 0114(0015)]
[~ 31]

Tbh, i wouldn't expect much from the trainers. As worldie stated, there are only 10 trainers and the trainers are extremely weak. They have one / two mon (usually pathetic ones) and can be handled by any well balanced team and are easily outlevelled as long as you don't purely play the story. The only ones relevant are ingo's rematches in the post game and the two at the very end of the game. (plus one in the post game)

The real challenge comes from the wild alpha mons; they were not all over the trailers for no reason. These things can usually one / 2shot your entire team, are very tanky and challenging to catch especially if you're not taking rests in between. I don't exactly know the exact catch rates but I needed many in red health and asleep to catch them reliably with great balls (the best ones you'll have access to for the majority of the game) and even then, I was risking my mons dying every turn due to their sheer strength

Unfortunately, the so called "battle facility' Pokecentro was talking about actually seemed like a glorified trainer rematch thing called "Battle Portal". I didn't see any Pokemon data (it was just me looking at the text leak lol) or any evidence of streaks or high scores for it, but Lord Godwin if you'd like, here's the text related to it. I put the trainer names in bold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Text File : battle_portal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[VAR BD06(0000)]I must tell you, [VAR 0100(0000)]... Journeying with you has given me a new ambition. I wish to make the joys of battling Pokémon more widely known in this world![VAR 0114(0015)]
And the first step to realizing that goal would be to host some spectacular Pokémon battles! I hope you’ll lend your talents to this effort.[VAR 0114(0015)]
I can call someone for you to battle, if you would like. Who can I conduct here for you?[VAR 0114(0015)]
Bren
Wenton
Zisu
Rei
Akari
Kamado
Beni
You, Ingo

Not interested
See more options
Very well. If you would be so kind as to wait just a moment, [VAR 0100(0000)]...[VAR 0114(0015)]
I understand. It’s only natural to wait to board until you have a destination in mind. I hope to serve you again![VAR 0114(0015)]
Whew. The prospect of battling someone with your talent has me shaking...but feeling honored as well![VAR 0114(00DA)]
Your consummate battling has taught me what truly matters. It’s not winning or losing—it’s working in harmony with your Pokémon![VAR 0114(00DA)]
One glimpse is enough to understand just how much strength you and your Pokémon wield![VAR 0114(00DB)]
I suspect you and your Pokémon will only grow stronger yet... So I must train diligently for my part as well![VAR 0114(00DB)]
Hey! It’s me, Zisu. We can skip the introductions, right?[VAR 0114(001B)]
It seems like I was teaching you about agile style and strong style only yesterday, but now you’re a true hero of Hisui![VAR 0114(001B)]
Having our Pokémon do battle is part of how we learn about ’em![VAR 0114(0006)]
Battling’s great, of course...but I want to keep up our survey work and reach a point where if I meet a strong Pokémon, we can come to understand each other even without battling![VAR 0114(0006)]
Here I am! Get ready to face my full power![VAR 0114(0007)]
Thanks for a fine battle! I think I understand Pikachu and the others a bit better now—and vice versa. Battling certainly has its merits...[VAR 0114(0007)]
Hrrrm! I’ve donned this traditional Galarian armor, and I trust you know what that means! I ain’t holdin’ nothin’ back for this battle![VAR 0114(0009)]
The way you battle—it’s as if it is the culmination of all your Survey Corps work. Continue to improve your skills.[VAR 0114(0009)]
Doesn’t matter to me who wins and who loses. I’m here to show you how a ninja fights— the style of a dying breed![VAR 0114(000E)]
S’pose I’ll go prepare some potato mochi. I’d probably better start coming up with some new dishes, or everyone will get sick of these...[VAR 0114(000E)]
Now then... Follow the rules and drive safely! We’re headed for victory! All aboard![VAR 0114(0015)]
Sometimes I find myself saying things without knowing where the words come from... yet those words seem to fill me with power. But returning to the matter at hand: I hope you’ll challenge me again sometime.[VAR 0114(0015)]
[~ 31]
Thanks!
who are:
Bren
Wenton
Zisu?

Did people figure what does using Strong Style on buffs/status do?
So I don't think this has been mentioned itt, but in the move data there's a field called InflictCount that only has a value for moves that apply stat (de)buffs. My assumption (I do not have the game) is that these are now temporary. They last anywhere between 3 and 5 turns (though for attack buffs/defense debuffs this is functionally 2-4 since the turn they're applied doesn't really do anything). Moves that previously boosted a stat by 2 levels (and Baby-Doll Eyes) are 5, moves that raise both offenses and defenses are 4, and side effects from damaging moves are 3. So, I think that strong/agile style will increase or decrease the amount of time they last.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 22.16.35.png

The team isn't set in stone - without a focus on trainer battles I'm not entirely sure whether it's worth even having a team in the traditional sense, or just training specific Pokemon to fit whatever mission I have coming up? Plus I like to have a full team by the mid-game and I have no clue what even classifies as a "mid-game" in this. I want to keep my official team to new Hisuian forms and regional evolutions though, and these 6 are my favourites so they'll be prioritised for whatever missions are offered. So for example if I'm tasked to take down Noble Lilligant my team will be Decidueye (as my starter and team "ace" who will always be on the team), Kleavor, Sneasler and then 3 Pokemon helpful in taking down Lilligant - Braviary, Zoroark and Overqwil for example.

Anyway I am so incredibly hyped for this game, and cannot wait to play it! This is the first game in a long time where I have no idea how things will actually work, and haven't planned or prepared myself for it and will just... wing it. Will be good!

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Apparently, that insane theme was just this one, sped up. Shame because I liked the "glitched" version a lot better, Arceus theme has to either be minimalistic or balls-to-the-wall to work imo.
The different Arceus theme variations are for the phases of his fight. The one you posted is for Phase 1 while the insane glitchy one is for the 4th and final phase

I haven't listened to the soundtrack bc I want to experience it for myself but the way y'all are talking about Arceus's theme gives me real Gigyas Earthbound vibes

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)