SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
The abilities better be placeholders because im not happy with Samurott being a worse Sharpedo/Crawdaunt/Greninja, and Typhlosion is both slower and weaker than Blace.
I wonder if there are any plans to implement the new mons in showdown for national dex, om or just custom games.
I would be really surprised if any of the other stuff in this game comes to regular games, but most of it seems cool.

The abilities better be placeholders because im not happy with Samurott being a worse Sharpedo/Crawdaunt/Greninja, and Typhlosion is both slower and weaker than Blace.
I wonder if there are any plans to implement the new mons in showdown for national dex, om or just custom games.
I would be really surprised if any of the other stuff in this game comes to regular games, but most of it seems cool.
Being a worse Sharpedo / Crawdaunt / Greninja or worse Blacep isn't that bad tbh, considering base form Samurott and Typhlosion are RU at best.

As for your second point I would imagine nat dex will be updated for the new mons (and Roost Empoleon!!). At least I hope. That's what nat dex is for right?

I really like the new mons now that i can see them in game,but i do wonder if the lords are gonna improve at all when we see them in game.
Ultra necrozma also looked super ugly in the usum leaks,but unlike ultra necrozma i don't see those guys improving at all in game unless they have entire body parts as effects.

What even is this comment?
Greninja is probably the most busted starter of all time, and it closed its debut generation in Ubers.
Blacephalon is one of the notoriously minmaxed Ultra Beasts, and its a speedster because it had to compete with Chandelure.

With all respect, you are nuts if you were expecting the Hisuian starters were going to be on their level. They were always going to be slower than Blacephalon and the Charizard ninja. They were always going to be Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent, and their hidden abilities sure weren't going to be Protean and Beast Boost. Like all the starters since SM, their saving graces were going to be their signature moves (in concept, anyway—RillaChad flipped the script on us by wedding his ability to an even better move).

That said, H-Typhlosion's base speed of 95 is still very standard for competitive play (it ties Lele and Kyurem). Its signature move sounds ludicrous and it probably keeps Focus Blast, so it's more likely to be a better Chandelure than a worse Blacephalon. H-Samurott is awkwardly approaching Sharpedo territory, but it was never going to rival Speed Boost shark or Protean frog at their own game. Giving it something else to do (i.e. residual damage) is probably for the best.

It is not known how Ursaring evolves into Ursaluna? The same for Stantler in Wyrdeer.
Ursaluna is confirmed to be at Lv. 26. Never mind.

Speaking of NatDex, are the movesets leaked ? I want to see some of them, especially enamorus
Believe you me, I've been watching for the first hint of Superpower Enamorus with bated breath. No word yet.

Last edited:
Just for fun:

252 Atk Choice Band Adaptability Basculegion-M Liquidation vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 250-296 (73.3 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Adaptability Basculegion-M Poltergeist vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Manaphy: 324-382 (95 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Basculegion-F Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 300-354 (87.9 - 103.8%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Basculegion-F Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Manaphy: 218-258 (63.9 - 75.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Big fish go splash.

Daki

❄️
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Do we know if we'll be able to transfer pokemon from Legend of Arceus to other versions (such as Sword for example)?
Because it seems that these mons are going to bring some fresh air to the competitive side of Pokemon (idk if it's a good thing or not tho)

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Tiering Contributor
It's a single player game with strictly no PVP.
Don't expect that to happen.
(Though, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of more titles based on this system if Arceus sells well)
I think this system of turns is actually healthier than all the priority system we have nowadays.

Also, can someone have the kindness to post all the moves and their effects froms Centro's tweets ? I'm really not good with copying from Twitter on phone...

RoiDadadou

is a Tiering Contributor
Do we know if we'll be able to transfer pokemon from Legend of Arceus to other versions (such as Sword for example)?
Because it seems that these mons are going to bring some fresh air to the competitive side of Pokemon (idk if it's a good thing or not tho)
We know it will be possible to transfer them to BDSP. For the old mons at least.

It's a single player game with strictly no PVP.
Don't expect that to happen.
(Though, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of more titles based on this system if Arceus sells well)
Can you imagine the competitive scene with this battle system? That would be awesome. Not sure if it would make it more or less strategic.

Please anybody feel free to quote me and help me understand why it would or wouldn’t work competitively. Pokémon needs this revamped system IMO.

RoiDadadou

is a Tiering Contributor
Can you imagine the competitive scene with this battle system? That would be awesome. Not sure if it would make it more or less strategic.

Please anybody feel free to quote me and help me understand why it would or wouldn’t work competitively. Pokémon needs this revamped system IMO.
I agree a lot with you, but there's some bad points. Those being of course that 'it will change what we know'. But I'm very fond of the 'removing priority system' and putting the 'styles' system. Feel more coherent, and can also create a lot of cool interaction, or, as we saw here, can be used a lot more in the new/old moves !

All fine and dandy until you realize it'd boil down to "press quick status or buff then strong attack to attack twice before enemy gets their turn for 1hko"

It's a kind of system that's fun for single player (since it turns encounters in basically puzzles) but dynamic turn systems tend to remove player interaction too much when it comes to pvp shenenigans.

Last edited:

RoiDadadou

is a Tiering Contributor
All fine and dandy until you realize it'd boil down to "press quick status or buff then strong attack to attack twice before enemy gets their turn for 1hko"

It's a kind of system that's fun for single player (since it turns encounters in basically puzzles) but dynamic turn systems tend to remove player interaction too much when it comes to pvp shenenigans.
If it's put in place in a competitive workscene, there will most likely be a limit on how much you can use it. Be it directly in-game, or imposed by Smogon.

I'm glad to see Zoroark remains a primarily special attacker and got a slight speed boost. Hopefully gen 9 adds some more special normal moves that don't change type so it doesn't have to go mixed. And hopefully Illusion is not just a placeholder for some brand new ability in gen 9; the lore when Zoroark was revealed made it sound like it disguises itself as the opposing Pokemon (like a fake Ditto, I guess), which would hopefully not be implemented as an ability, since it sounds pretty useless! (Fingers still crossed that there will be a SwSh patch to add these mons when HOME is updated)

Neat that Basculegion male is a physical attacker & female is special. Too bad their speeds got Incineroared, but with adaptability as an ability, maybe it's for future balance. Hurts for Decidueye to get such a speed drop. I'm also a little bit disappointed that H-Liligant suddenly veers hard into physical instead of being special so that H-Decidueye & it would have more of a distinct niche.

As expected, snail Goodra becomes an absolute tank.

I think I'm nearly satisfied for pre-release datamined info. I would like to see the movepools still, but after that I don't care to learn anything more about the game before release.

RoiDadadou

is a Tiering Contributor
I'm glad to see Zoroark remains a primarily special attacker and got a slight speed boost. Hopefully gen 9 adds some more special normal moves that don't change type so it doesn't have to go mixed. And hopefully Illusion is not just a placeholder for some brand new ability in gen 9; the lore when Zoroark was revealed made it sound like it disguises itself as the opposing Pokemon (like a fake Ditto, I guess), which would hopefully not be implemented as an ability, since it sounds pretty useless! (Fingers still crossed that there will be a SwSh patch to add these mons when HOME is updated)

Neat that Basculegion male is a physical attacker & female is special. Too bad their speeds got Incineroared, but with adaptability as an ability, maybe it's for future balance. Hurts for Decidueye to get such a speed drop. I'm also a little bit disappointed that H-Liligant suddenly veers hard into physical instead of being special so that H-Decidueye & it would have more of a distinct niche.

As expected, snail Goodra becomes an absolute tank.

I think I'm nearly satisfied for pre-release datamined info. I would like to see the movepools still, but after that I don't care to learn anything more about the game before release.
Already the case for Lilligant and Deci, and you just stated why. Deci-H is more Defensively oriented, having a nice buff to its overall bulk, while Lil-H goes on a more cleaner/sweeper role.

list of the new evolution stat comparisons either with their prevo or the other evolution in that family

URSARING: 90/130/75/75/75/55 (500)

URSALUNA: 130/140/105/45/80/50 (550)

+40 HP, +10 ATK, +30 DEF, -30 SATK, +5 SDEF, -5 SPEED

_________

STANTLER: 73/95/62/85/65/85 (465)

WYRDEER: 103/105/72/105/75/65 (525)

+30 HP, +10 ATK, +10 DEF, +20 SATK, +10 SDEF, -20 SPEED

_________

H-QWILFISH: 65/95/85/55/55/85 (440)

OVERQWIL: 85/115/95/65/65/85 (510)

+20 HP, +20 ATK, +10 DEF, +10 SATK, +10 SDEF

_________

SCIZOR: 70/130/100/55/80/65 (500)

KLEAVOR: 70/135/95/45/70/85 (500)

+5 ATK, -5 DEF, -10 SATK, -10 SDEF, +20 SPEED

_________

H-BASCULIN: 70/92/65/80/55/98 (460)

M-BASCULEGION: 120/112/65/80/75/78 (530)

+50 HP, +30 ATK, +20 SDEF, -20 SPEED

H-BASCULIN: 70/92/65/80/55/98 (460)

F-BASCULEGION: 120/92/65/100/75/78 (530)

+50 HP, +20 SATK, +20 SDEF, -20 SPEED

_________

WEAVILE: 70/120/65/45/85/125 (510)

SNEASLER: 80/130/60/40/80/120 (510)

+10 HP, +10 ATK, -5 DEF, -5 SATK, -5 SDEF, -5 SPEED

_________

All the Husian form stat comparisons.

_____

TYPHLOSION: 78/84/78/109/85/100 (534)

H-TYPHLOSION: 73/84/78/119/85/95 (534)

-5 HP, +10 SATK, -5 SPEED

_____

SAMUROTT: 95/100/85/108/70/70 (528)

H-SAMUROTT: 90/108/80/100/65/85 (528)

-5 HP, +8 ATK, -5 DEF, -8 SATK, -5 SDEF, +15 SPEED

______

DECIDUEYE: 78/107/75/100/100/70 (530)

H-DECIDUEYE: 88/112/80/95/95/60 (530)

+10 HP, +5 ATK, +5 DEF, -5 SATK, -5 SDEF, -10 SPEED

_______

GROWLITHE: 55/70/45/70/50/60 (350)

H-GROWLITHE: 60/75/45/65/50/55 (350)

+5 HP, +5 ATK ,-5 SATK, -5 SPEED

ARCANINE: 90/110/80/100/80/95 (555

H-ARCANINE: 95/115/80/95/80/90 (555)

+ 5 HP, +5 ATK, -5 SATK, -5 SPEED

_________

LILLIGANT: 70/60/75/110/75/90 (480)

H-LILLIGANT: 70/105/75/50/75/105 (480)

+45 ATK, -60 SATK, +15 SPEED

ZORUA: 40/65/40/80/40/65 (330)

H-ZORUA: 35/60/40/85/40/70 (330)

-5 HP, -5 ATK, +5 SATK, +5 SPEED

ZOROARK: 60/105/60/120/60/105 (510)

H-ZOROARK: 55/100/60/125/60/110 (510)

-5 HP, -5 ATK, +5 SATK, +5 SPEED

SLIGGOO: 68/75/53/83/113/60 (452)

H-SLIGGOO: 58/75/83/83/113/40 (452)

-10 HP, +30 DEF, -20 SPEED

GOODRA: 90/100/70/110/150/80 (600)

H-GOODRA: 80/100/100/110/150/60 (600)

-10 HP, +30 DEF, -20 SPEED

BRAVIARY: 100/123/75/57/75/80 (510)

H-BRAVIARY: 110/83/70/112/70/65 (510)

+10 HP, -40 ATK, -5 DEF, +55 SATK, -5 SDEF, -15 SPEED

AVALUGG: 95/117/184/44/46/28 (514)

H-AVALUGG: 95/127/184/34/36/38 (514)

+10 ATK, -10 SATK, -10 SDEF, +10 SPEED

DIALGA: 100/120/120/150/100/90 (680)

H-DIALGA: 100/100/120/150/120/90 (680)

-20 ATK, +20 SDEF

PALKIA: 90/120/100/150/120/100 (680)

H-PALKIA: 90/100/100/150/120/120 (680)

-20 ATK, +20 SPEED

_________
Ursaluna: Its stats are bonkers. I did expect some minmaxing and a lower speed stat, but not the 50 BST increase!

Wyrdeer: Its stats are kinda what I expected, but the Speed loss is still a bummer. Not sure why many of the new pokémon/forms ended up being slow, mixed attackers like Wyrdeer, but here we are.

Overqwil: Of all the new Pokémon and forms, this one somehow do not have a lower Speed stat than its pre-evo. I would've expected lower Speed in favor for more bulk, especially more Sp. Defense.

Kleavor: I had predicted that Kleavor's Speed stat would be right in between Scyther and Scizor, but I wouldn't have guessed it would end up having higher Attack than Scizor. I didn't really think that Game Freak would tinker with the special stats for Kleavor.

Basculegion: I did not expect the lopsided increase in HP, especially with its defense not being touched at all. Female Basculegion's stat spread feels even stranger. It leans more toward being a Special Attacker, but its Attack stat and Sp. Attack stat are so close that it feels like more beneficial to go mixed anyway. Or just use Male Basculegion and focus on being a physical attacker.

Sneasler: None of the stats are the same as Weavile's, but its stat spread is pretty much the same.

H-Typhlosion: It got very little changes compared to the other two Hisuian starters. Losing a bit of HP doesn't really hurt, but it is a bit of a shame that it lost some Speed.

H-Samurott: Game Freak realized it was pretty weird that Samurott had higher Sp. Attack than Attack, so they corrected that with H-Samurott. The increased speed is definitely nice, but I wish that they hadn't touched the Sp. Defense stat, and instead decreased the Sp. Attack stat further.

H-Decidueye: Overall, I think the changes H-Decidueye got were nice, but the Speed should have stayed the same, and GF should have lowered the Sp. Attack a bit more instead.

H-Arcanine: I feel rather 'meh' towards the stat changes for H-Arcanine. Trading Sp. Attack for Attack is nice, but trading Speed for HP hurts.

H-Electrode: Rather disappointed that its stats are the same. I would not have minded if it moved 20 points of its Speed to its Sp. Attack.

H-Lilligant: Probably the winner of stat redistribution of these new pokémon/forms. The attacking stats basically switch places, and the unused attack stat is lowered to allow for more Speed.

H-Zoroark: Just got changes that benefits it more as a Special sweeper compared to regular Zoroark.

H-Goodra: It has the stat spread that I wished regular Goodra would've gotten. It may have less HP, but the trade-off for increased physical bulk is worth it.

H-Braviary: It really wishes it got the same treatment as H-Lilligant. Regular Braviary's stat spread was already nothing stellar, and this spread is not better. H-Braviary has more HP, but lower defenses, and its Attack stat remains rather high even though it has become a special attacker. Which also leads to it becoming much slower than regular Braviary. Sigh.

H-Avalugg: Sweet, it got more Attack! ..Wait, it traded Sp. Defense for more Speed? Not the other way around?? Sigh #2.

You caught her, and that's why she's not in the present.
Thundy, Lando, and Torn are available in the present.

At very least this would mean there is only one, as there is no mythology pertaining to Enamorus in the Unova region.

The Lord forms also just seem to be the Dialga/Palkia equivalent to Giratina-Origin.

Last edited:

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
252+ Atk Guts Ursaluna Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 59-70 (34.3 - 40.6%) -- 8.6% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery (8.60% chance to 4HKO after accuracy)
252+ Atk Guts Ursaluna Facade (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Rhyperior: 82-97 (43.1 - 51%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO (5.90% chance to 2HKO after accuracy)
Yo this mon hits fucking different please put this in natdex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)