Pokemon give way

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all who are seeing this I will be giving way some random Pokemon some will have nicknames that I give to them so don't ask me to change the nickname of the Pokemon cuz I will not do that also if you want a Pokemon that can breed out of the 721 Pokemon that I have then fell free to let me know also if some one trads me a hax Pokemon do note I will make sure you don't get any trades in this givway if you are look for a Pokemon with a Ability let me know and I try my beast to get the Pokemon for u if I can't get u the Pokemon u want in 7day I will let you know 1st up is a male Tyrunt with 4 egg moves and 3 ivs with a nickname of Chomper

Last edited:

The Diabolic Gift

Banned deucer.
Sounds cool, but do you really think you can manage all the users that pass by the thread? Wouldn't you rather have a Trivia Question decide a winner or Lottery decide a few winners?

Sounds cool, but do you really think you can manage all the users that pass by the thread? Wouldn't you rather have a Trivia Question decide a winner or Lottery decide a few winners?
well this is my fist giveaway and well I am new here so way not give it a try and plus when a Pokemon is traded i will some time put a random Pokemon up plus I don't go no where I am at home like all the time unless I go to the doctor also if some one makes a post on Wednesday form 8 to 10 pm I will be on youtube doing a thing call wondertradeWednesday or WTW for short also if I will check on this form time to time each day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)