Pokemon Freedom Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I won't have the time to build a team at the end because of some unpredicted personal issues, I apologize for joining, but at that moment I though I would have all the time I needed. Please sub me out and again I'm really sorry for the inconvenience

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent takes like forever and a half to respond, lol. I sent him a VM the day this begun with all the information he could need, and we still don't have a time set. I don't like doing this, but activity post.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
lost to lapras6666, ggs and sorry I couldn't play as well as I would have liked to

There are roughly 5 days to go until the deadline. For those of you who have not yet completed your matches, I encourage you to do so soon. If matches are not completed, the player most active and communicative will be awarded the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)