Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Have the leakers or the Serebii chosen ones stopped looking for Mega Stones by now, for whatever reason?
Or are they really unable to find more?

Somewhat 10 hours had passed without new information about Megas.

More importantly,
are they all squished in a few time zones?

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Serebii's webmaster couldn't find Mawile's Mega Stone, but was told that it was in a building. So he should be looking for it still.

Speaking of which, he is up again, so expect more news soon.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?617694-Serebii-net-Pok%E9mon-X-Y-Discovery-Thread/page7
So I guess the whole team starts when he starts, instead of them being squished into the same time zone?

Anyway, had been scrolling and refreshing like an idiot for hours and hours...
I think I should go out and get lunch and resume my daily activities then

*so sad*

"Today, while still hunting for Mega Evolutions, I will endeavour to get into the real nitty-gritty of the game, since you all have it and need the info ASAP!"

He'll probably take a long while between each post, since he is probably searching everywhere for these stones. But yeah, he will find some eventually. Patience yields good rewards.

I don't know if this qualifies as changes to old moves or abilities, but while training my Weedle against other wild weedle, I am repeatedly being crit for 1 damage by their not very effective Poison Stings. My understanding of the crit mechanics prior to this, is that a crit must do at least 2 damage, since it is a 2x multiplier, so something has changed in the crit calculation formula or the damage formula to cause this. Perhaps crit damage has been reduced, or perhaps the multiplier is being applied differently before rounding, but I figured I'd share this. Sorry if it is in the wrong place.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't know if this qualifies as changes to old moves or abilities, but while training my Weedle against other wild weedle, I am repeatedly being crit for 1 damage by their not very effective Poison Stings. My understanding of the crit mechanics prior to this, is that a crit must do at least 2 damage, since it is a 2x multiplier, so something has changed in the crit calculation formula or the damage formula to cause this. Perhaps crit damage has been reduced, or perhaps the multiplier is being applied differently before rounding, but I figured I'd share this. Sorry if it is in the wrong place.
Crits now deal 150% of the damage as opposed to 200% which probably rounds down based on what you said.

Faint Attack seems to have been renamed Feint Attack.

Might need confirmation though, I was going through with animations off so I might have misread it

Last edited:
So is Togepi not found in the post-game, apart from Friend Safari? I thought its egg was given to you in the post-game somewhere (which is how Kanpachi got its typing, I think)

Maybe Serebii's just busy looking for more stones though and hasn't got there yet.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedattacks.shtml

Lots of updated info on attacks here. Some thing to note are Most 120 moves being 110, including Hydro Pump, Energy Ball, Bolt/Beam/Flamethrower, and other strange additions like Struggle Bug having 55 Power now.

EDIT: http://www.serebii.net/xy/attacks.shtml
New attacks have been added as well. Many seem to cater to doubles, but also take note of Electrify, Fell Stinger, and Venom Drench.

Last edited:
electric field
Serebii's Discovery Thread mentioned this too, but Water Sport and Mud Sport last for five turns each now.
yeah and plus to that electric field is like Water Sport / Mud Sport..its not a wheater, although it looks like but more a special condition..once i had sunny day and electric field at the same time, that looked funny. :D

I remember a tweet from a leaker that said stones for heracross/druddigon/galvantula were found but not the mons just this

Megaggron and MegaTtar 100% confirmed, ingame pics :

I BELIEVE I've found their mega stones, although this might be useless conjecture (but I think worth sharing). Once you go past the normal first 3 tiers of mega training for stats with a fully EV trained Pokemon, you then start going up against harder and more diverse challenges for items, including all the evolutionary stones, stardusts, and PP UPs. The final challenges are against the mega pokemon themselves: Tyranitar for X, Aggron for Y. Given that the reverse is where they are found (Aggron in X, Tyranitar in Y) and the word is that the stones themselves are in the reverse games (Tyranitarite for X, Aggronite for Y)....I have yet to get the game to cough them up though, if they are indeed unlocked this way.

I BELIEVE I've found their mega stones, although this might be useless conjecture (but I think worth sharing). Once you go past the normal first 3 tiers of mega training for stats with a fully EV trained Pokemon, you then start going up against harder and more diverse challenges for items, including all the evolutionary stones, stardusts, and PP UPs. The final challenges are against the mega pokemon themselves: Tyranitar for X, Aggron for Y. Given that the reverse is where they are found (Aggron in X, Tyranitar in Y) and the word is that the stones themselves are in the reverse games (Tyranitarite for X, Aggronite for Y)....I have yet to get the game to cough them up though, if they are indeed unlocked this way.
I found Tyranitarite in the 2nd gym in Pokemon X, in a hidden spot :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)