Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synchronize still works as it was in the last few gens for ensuring wild Pokemon have a 50/50 chance of getting the same nature as the Synchronize Pokemon in question.

I'm using it to soft reset some of the legends so we can get more accurate BSTs if we haven't calculated them all yet.
synchronize doesn't work on stationary pokemon last time i checked, but that could have changed for X and Y

I got a Brave Pumpkaboo from Safari with 31 Attack and Special Attack

did some testing; its Atk and SpA are 66 and 44, respectively (61 and 47 were estimates)
(just like Buneary :o)

In Black 2/White 2 the breeding mechanics were changed I believe to make it so a parent holding an Everstone would always pass down their nature to the offspring. I've never actually tried it myself there since I was able to RNG breed on Black 1.

Has this Everstone mechanic returned in X and Y?
I just gave my timid ditto a ever stone to breed with my Greninja and the resulting egg hatched with a timid nature as well.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Guess I'll have to repeat myself: unless your post has meaningful info on XY data, avoid posting. This is not a thread to document your current breeding projects or whatever, so do not post them here.

This will be my last warning for this thread.

Wigglytuff's base Special Attack seems to have been buffed.
My level 50 Gentle Jigglypuff with no EVs has stats of 177/56/33/61/41/26. In previous games, evolving it into Wigglytuff would have yielded 202/81/55/91/69/51 going by MetalKid's calculator. In X/Y, everything's the same except Special Attack, which went to 101.

Edit: Sorry for no pictures since I have no camera, but high-level Jigglypuff are available late in the game in Route 20 and Pokemon Village, so it'll be easy to check against.

^ Source? Personally, I find it hard to believe that they'd nitpick with older Pokémon's base stats, but apparently at least one of the claims of an impossible-IV Pikachu can be proven true.

EDIT: This poster claimed to have impossible DEF and SDEF; Pikachu's DEF ranges from 22 to 31 and his SDEF from 28 to 37 at level 29, assuming no EVs. Huh.

EDIT again: Also odd, that Pikachu has 24,399 EXP rather than the 24,389 he should have at that level. Either he picked up a random 10 EXP someplace, or someone at GF typo'd in a lookup table.
My Pikachu's level 45 now, I just reset its EVs - Sp.Def and Def. are still impossible. Uploaded three screenshots here: http://imgur.com/RiBjeMU,zsvY2hN,XjuLv7H#2

In the first post, Yveltal purportedly has an HP stat of 25-135. I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be 125-135, unless we have a new Deoxys on our hands.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
Proven the following ranges on Pumpkaboo's base stats via breeding for 13 eggs (Pumpkaboo + Ditto with known IVs). I used Pokemon Online to check the IV ranges, my own estimate is in parentheses (estimate based on number of occurrences of a top or bottom number relative to a base multiple of 5):

HP: 53-58 (55)
Atk: 65-70 (65)
Def: 70 (confirmed)
SAtk: 40-45 (45)
SDef: 52-55 (55)
Speed: 46-52 (50)

I'll post an update if I get any more numbers confirmed, going to crank out a bunch of eggs tonight.

A few bits, hope they haven't been posted before:

Noivern's level-up moveset is:

Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Tailwind, Moonlight, Boomburst, Dragon Pulse, Leech Life, Gust, Bite, Wing Attack, Agility, Air Cutter, Roost, Razor Wind, Whirlwind, Super Fang, Air Slash, Hurricane (up to level 62). It can learn Focus Blast by TM.

Aegislash's level-up moveset is:

Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Autotomize, Shadow Sneak, Slash, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Iron Head, Power Trick, Head Smash, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, King's Shield. It can learn Shadow Claw by TM.

TM100 Confide can be obtained from the TM girl in Coumarine City, this move lowers the opponent's Sp. Atk by 1 level.
King's Shield doesn't seem to work against some non-damaging moves (status, for example).
I hatched about 30 Honedge from an Adamant parent holding an Everstone, and all were Adamant.

Hey, I found a Chansey in Friend Safari. It remains Normal type. I can take a picture if anyone would like.
I don't think this had been checked yet?

EDIT:
It learns the new TMs
Confide, Dazzling Gleam, and Power-Up Punch.

Heliolisk can learn many moves by TM such as Focus Blast, Low Sweep, Dark Pulse, and Grass Knot. But it CANNOT learn Solarbeam! Isn't it strange how a Pokemon based around the sun cannot use its signature move? :^P

Can anyone figure out Braxien's base stats? I've confirmed the stats with 31 IVs at lvl 30.

Timid lv30: 84 HP / 44 Atk / 49 Def / 68 SAtk / 56 SDef / 63 Spd with no EVs.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone figure out Braxien's base stats? I've confirmed the stats with 31 IVs at lvl 30.

Timid lv30: 84 HP / 44 Atk / 49 Def / 68 SAtk / 56 SDef / 63 Spd with no EVs.
58-59/58-59/58-59/90-91/70-71/73-74

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)