Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Seeing how a lot of physical attackers come in to stop Alakazam, it could theoretically replace Substitute with Foul Play. The only problem I see though is that Dark Types are common switch-ins... But against non-dark types Foul Play could be interesting.

I don't know about you guys but I can not wait to see how the Battle facilities run wild with tutors

So now that we've got encounter lists out of the way, and move tutors, and other move set shenanigans, I'm hoping someone will pop open the trainer data(s).
Since there's no rematches, I'd love to see what Pokemon each of the leaders can draw upon.

"Mienshao: Bounce, Drain Punch, Dual Chop, Helping Hand, Knock Off, Low Kick, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Snore"
A part of me just died inside seeing that it doesn't even get at the very least one of the 3 elemental punches.

Let us also shed a tear for Escavalier: another victim of Flareon Syndrome.
I'm super-excited for Superpower Zekrom though, and interested to see what he and Resh and Kyurems will do with Roost.
As a final "first glance thought", Outrage Arcanine is kewl.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hydro Pump Octillery

Fucking finally

yesssssssssssss

EDIT;; Hurricane Moltres also sounds pretty awesome. I can see Specs Fire Blast/Hurricane steamrolling through a lot, as well as giving it at least a reason to dissuade rain teams from doing anything funny

@Kaphotics

Whats the middle item? Is it the mirror for the genies?

And what's with the list saying you meet Terrakion/Cobalion/Virizion 2x each? O.o

Why do we have two Heatran and two of each Musketeer? I thought we'd battle them only once.
I bet they disappear after the game's climax and can thus be located elsewhere.
Heatran probably has "event" initial area, and another area he shows up in if defeated rather than captured.

I bet they disappear after the game's climax and can thus be located elsewhere.
Heatran probably has "event" initial area, and another area he shows up in if defeated rather than captured.
I'd agree that this is likely to be the case. The only oddity though would be Heatran appearing at the same level in both encounters, in previous games the Pokemon would generally be at a higher level in the second encounter, as one can see with the Musketeers at level 45 then at 65 in Kaphotics' post.

As a side note, it's good to have solid confirmation of the Regis and the Lake Guardians, and better yet, they're all stationary.

breh

強いだね
Although I realize that this is ingame:

just posting to say that I love the third gym. I feel that it's by far the best design I've ever seen in a Pokemon game; it's that impressive. I don't think I've ever felt this kind of atmosphere in a Pokemon game.

The selection ingame, as I thought a few days ago, is indeed very much like XD's. Every route seems to have an unparalleled diversity. It's fun going around with stuff like Magnemite and Koffing that you don't see until the endgame in most games. Return is a nice little boost - it's stupidly easy to increase friendship and it makes a good move for anything that has an empty slot for it.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Here is some information I found out about N's Zorua:

Here's the information when you first get Zorua:

All of Zorua's IVs are 30, and comes with a Hasty nature, making it almost ideal competitively. Just something interesting I wanted to share. I'll post a picture of its PokeGen information if you guys feel the need to.

It's also interesting to note that N's ID is 00002, and that it comes with maximized happiness when obtained.
So apparently, N raises competitively competent Pokemon.

Nice to see everything gets Sleep Talk (or most everything). One of the moves Cofagrigus needed was Sleep Talk. Bulky and gets near perfect coverage with Shadow Ball and HP Fighting. Dark Pulse is also nice for it as well.

As for Zorua, that thing is sitting in a box for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)