Pirate's Trade Thread [Leftovers & 48 Pokemon]-[CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

i have a bold solosis 31/x/31/31/31/31 magic guard and adamant female 31/31/31/x/31/31 mold breaker axew. wanna trade for your dd adamant dratini and jolly scrappy kanga?

Would you been able to trade mold breaker drilbur for my 5 iv drilbur sand rush? sorry if you not interested just been trying to breed for mold breaker for a while

Would you been able to trade mold breaker drilbur for my 5 iv drilbur sand rush? sorry if you not interested just been trying to breed for mold breaker for a while
No, but here's a tip. Make sure you're not breeding a male mold breaker with a female sand rush.

You need either:

1. Male Mold breaker + ditto
2. Ditto/Male + female mold breaker

I have both your listed female Axew and Skarmory (egg move Brave Bird) with proper IV's, natures, and abilities. I'd like to trade for your Jolly Swinub and Timid compound eyes Joltik.

I have both your listed female Axew and Skarmory (egg move Brave Bird) with proper IV's, natures, and abilities. I'd like to trade for your Jolly Swinub and Timid compound eyes Joltik.
I'll get that for you. Might take a little bit though. I have a lot of trades pending and I'm really busy IRL at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)