Pikaflame43's Shiny Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm interested in female HA Karrablast with egg moves, SR Skarmory and Defog Scyther. I don't mind spitbacks. If any of your pokebank mons happen to be female and in coordinated pokeballs I'd also be interested in them, though I understand you don't generally care about this.

See my spreadsheet for what I can offer - things you might be interested in include a 4 egg move 5IV Mawile. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...R3pBQmtiUE9sNWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Hi,

I'm interested in female HA Karrablast with egg moves, SR Skarmory and Defog Scyther. I don't mind spitbacks. If any of your pokebank mons happen to be female and in coordinated pokeballs I'd also be interested in them, though I understand you don't generally care about this.

See my spreadsheet for what I can offer - things you might be interested in include a 4 egg move 5IV Mawile. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...R3pBQmtiUE9sNWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html
I can give you a scyther spitback for a mawile spitback if you like

I can give you a scyther spitback for a mawile spitback if you like
Sounds good, I'll add you and send a trade request if you're ready now. Anything you're interested in from the spreadsheet for the others? I have spitback Bunearys and Riolus handy, or can breed anything else you like the look of.

Sounds good, I'll add you and send a trade request if you're ready now. Anything you're interested in from the spreadsheet for the others? I have spitback Bunearys and Riolus handy, or can breed anything else you like the look of.
Yes I'll be on right now and instead of mawile a buneary spitback would be fine and sorry that all I really saw I liked

I'm fairly new, but would be really interested in a good IV baltoy, not sure if its something you'd beable to breed or if I have anything I can offer for you.

CMT

Thanks, Neo

I'm fairly new, but would be really interested in a good IV baltoy, not sure if its something you'd beable to breed or if I have anything I can offer for you.

CMT

Thanks, Neo
I'll see what I can do ill breed some spitbacks for you might have to wait a while tho

I'm interested in your HA Karrablast (Female w/ Careful nature)

In excahnge I can offer any of the following along with BP items:
Adamant Insomnia 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Spinarak w/ Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, and Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Calm Flower Gift 31/x/31/31/31/31 Blue Flabebe in a Heal Ball
Female Mold Breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Hawlucha in an Ultra Ball.
Female Competitive 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Gothita w/ Dark Pulse in a Heal Ball.
Female Moxie 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Sandile w/ Fire Fang in a Pokeball
Female Healer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Spritzee w/ Wish in a Heal Ball

I'm interested in your HA Karrablast (Female w/ Careful nature)

In excahnge I can offer any of the following along with BP items:
Adamant Insomnia 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Spinarak w/ Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, and Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Calm Flower Gift 31/x/31/31/31/31 Blue Flabebe in a Heal Ball
Female Mold Breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Hawlucha in an Ultra Ball.
Female Competitive 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Gothita w/ Dark Pulse in a Heal Ball.
Female Moxie 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Sandile w/ Fire Fang in a Pokeball
Female Healer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Spritzee w/ Wish in a Heal Ball
I could do one for Spinarak if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)