Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v3 (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request an offensive team with Mega Aerodactyl, a late-game sweeper very cool and with amazing speed, along with Hoopa Unbound, a powerful stall / wall / anything breaker.

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Aqua Tail
- Roost / Pursuit / Fire Fang / Ice Fang / Iron Head / Really Any Move.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Band
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Trick / Zen Headbutt / Ice Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch

Mega Aero is very good to finish a battle and very interesting against offensive teams thanks to its speed and movepool.
While Hoopa Unbound has an insane power making battles against stall more "fast".

I have used stall / balanced for most of the metagame ORAS OU, and I want to use something more different.
No problems about changes on the sets, thanks.
My request made almost a month ago (page 21) went unnoticed?
Just want to know, sry.

Reactions: AM

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
I got destroyed by a lead galvantula sticky web team with this team due to no way of removing hazards
There's a lot of teams with no hazard removal, and no one prepares for sticky web because it's non existent outside of low ladder.

If you don't like the team because it has no hazard removal, then use another team that has it, and please don't try to disrespect the team that a builder worked hard on. Thank You and have a good rest of the day.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to request a team built around the following Pokemon:

Haxorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab/Taunt

In the current metagame, I think Haxorus has more potential than it's credited for on the viability rankings; as a Dragon Dancer, it possesses unique advantages over each of its competitors (doesn't take up the mega slot unlike DD Char-X and DD-M-Altaria, isn't weak to SR like Dragonite), as well as some really good coverage that helps it cover Steel and Fairy types. Mold Breaker is also a pretty cool tool, helping Haxorus break past Rotom-W and Unaware Clef, and the combination of the above made me interested in this mon.This being said, Haxorus's mediocre bulk makes it hard to build around, so hopefully one of the more experienced builders here can help me - feel free to change the set, from EVs to moves.
Thanks a lot in advance!
taking this, should be posted soon !

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Baton Pass

Staraptor @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Double-Edge
- Close Combat
- U-turn / Quick Attack

Hi! I'd like to request a team built around this pretty cool normal spam core. The basic concept behind this is that Staraptor can punch massive holes in the defensive cores of an opponents team just by clicking Brave Bird, and then Lop can clean. Lop has Baton Pass as it can lure things like Lando-T, Amoonguss, or Clefable, and then pass to Raptor and force the opponent to fodder something. Raptor hits so absurdly hard that it almost guarantees at least one kill per match, and its great for putting the opponent in awkward positions. This core would likely work best on HO, with several sweepers to take advantage of the opponents weakened team after losing a mon to Raptor, but I'm happy with any type of team built with this core!

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Baton Pass

Staraptor @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Double-Edge
- Close Combat
- U-turn / Quick Attack

Hi! I'd like to request a team built around this pretty cool normal spam core. The basic concept behind this is that Staraptor can punch massive holes in the defensive cores of an opponents team just by clicking Brave Bird, and then Lop can clean. Lop has Baton Pass as it can lure things like Lando-T, Amoonguss, or Clefable, and then pass to Raptor and force the opponent to fodder something. Raptor hits so absurdly hard that it almost guarantees at least one kill per match, and its great for putting the opponent in awkward positions. This core would likely work best on HO, with several sweepers to take advantage of the opponents weakened team after losing a mon to Raptor, but I'm happy with any type of team built with this core!

dry passing lop over ice punch :/

FAINN

Banned deucer.
Hello, I'd like to request a core for M-Pidgeot + Bisharp. I saw this core and it really caught my eye. Although unusual, Work Up Pidgeot with Spikes support deals with a lot of the metagame when focused on this pair. (Feel free to change any sets if need be).

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hurricane
- Refresh
- Roost
- Work Up

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Last edited:

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'd like to request a core for M-Pidgeot + Bisharp. I saw this core and it really caught my eye. Although unusual, Work Up Pidgeot with Spikes support deals with a lot of the metagame when focused on this pair. (Feel free to change any sets if need be).

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Refresh
- Roost
- Work Up

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
i want dis

Been a little while since I've posted on Smogon. Haven't been enjoying the game lately, so I took a break and decided to build shitty teams and see how far I could get with them. During which, I found a pretty fun core in Pursuit Mega Aerodactyl and Sub Calm Mind Keldeo. I have a hard time building offense a lot of times, and I personally have a hard time building around Mega Aerodactyl despite it being my second favorite Mega. I've built a few teams that I liked, but none were amazing like I'd hoped. So, that brought me here to see how others would go about building around this core. I enjoy it quite a bit, but my motivation went out the window a LONG time ago, especially when it comes to building legitimate teams. Hopefully someone here can help me!

Aerodactyl (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 136 HP / 152 Atk / 4 Def / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

I can explain the EV spread so that people will understand why everything is where it is. 152 atk is used to guarantee the OHKO on Mega Lopunny after Rocks damage, I had trouble OHKO'ing before with the typical spread and decided to change it. 216 Speed outspeeds everything up to base 145 Speed mons, pretty standard. The rest simply went into health to avoid some attacks. Unfortunately, Latios' Draco Meteor will always OHKO with rocks up, however, with them down only runs the risk of dying 12.5% of the time. Sucks, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. The 4 defense is only there because if it were in Health I'd be avoiding a SR number. I have a hard time deciding between Stone Edge and Aqua Tail. Stone Edge is nice for all the annoying Flying types, but many of Aerodactyl's switch-ins aren't too fond of taking Aqua Tail. I've had a battle in my head about Keldeo having the water coverage so Aero doesn't need it, but it could have been helpful many times over. Perhaps the person who decides to pick this up can make the final decision.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword

No one prepares for this monster anymore, throw a Pursuit trapper in, and you've got gold. It's just standard Sub CM Keldeo. Didn't go through the trouble of optimizing it.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch
- Hammer Arm

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

as mega gross is one of the best megas of ORAS OU, I decided to think of this core keldeo + mega gross. I believe a HO team is good with these Pokemons

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Scald vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 261-307 (78.1 - 91.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 470-554 (147.3 - 173.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 434-512 (110.1 - 129.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Zen Headbutt vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Manaphy: 184-217 (53.9 - 63.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Last edited:
KrazyCake
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Knock Off

Terrakion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide

Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

Hawlucha
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Shock Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
knew this would be quite nice with sd bp, but i want more than one absorber so i added banded hoopa to destroy stall. sableye leads are pretty annoying so lum terrakion is a nice way to alleviate the problem. with swords dance, it gives you an extra balance breaker. scarf landorus-t keeps momentum for hoopa and metagross to destroy. i was originally trying to keep the synergy between metagross and hawlucha and form a balance squad, but i ended up with having to incorporate strong attackers to prevent my opponent doing too much crazy damage. tangrowth is a multipurpose check and with leaf storm to ohko manaphy, you want a consistent way from subcm keldeo and subdd gyarados beating you 1v1. i found out it got shock wave so it's a nice filler. metagross has multiple variants so feel free to experiment. you can toss ice punch on hoopa then run bullet punch 3 attacks metagross which is what i feel is better but i put boltbeam metagross in the import as default. hawlucha is mold breaker because sitrus isn't going to activate whenever you want. might as well abuse acrobatics while i can so i don't get completely mauled by serperior. team uses the die hard / hit and run strategies with tangrowth and landorus-t to pivot into. team is weak to offensive talonflame when landorus-t is low but outside of that, just watch out for usual shit like lopunny. choice scarf hoopa is a possibility over band, but that requires you to make adjustments in order to deal with balance better. special thanks to BlazeLatias, hope you like the team man.

Yo WhatIsJosh

Core:

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Psychic

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunderbolt

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Hoopa+Mega Scizor was a pretty nice core to work with, although it did have a few issues here and there. For one this core was weak to a ton of priority moves most notably Talonflame which could destroy this core with little to no effort. For this reason I went with Rocky helmet Landorus-T. I chose swords Dance over u-turn because of how sd Landot weakens a bunch of common scarf Hoopa switch ins as well as Mega Scizor switch ins such as Clefable, other faster Mega Scizor that have superpower, Hippowdon, Landorus-t and bulk water types. Not only this but it punishes a ton of common priority users like lop,talon as well as cleaners such as Excadrill while also providing rocks. Next I wanted a secondary win-con seeing as bulky sd Mega Scizor tends to often not clean games due to how over reliant it is on bullet punch. For this reason I went with a calm mind Boltbeam Clefable. This set excels at luring in a bunch of things mooblast Clefable ends up bringing in such as Heatran, Skarmory, Ferrothorn and ground types like offensive Landot who will often try to deal massive damage to clefable preventing it from going for cm. Boltbeam clef also really annoys stuff like mega venu and Amoongus which resist moonblast Clefable also takes on Mega Sableye which annoyed the team. Next the team was looking pretty passive so I wanted to fix this problem by adding a Life orb Tornadus-T to the team. Life orb Tornadus is really hard to switch into thanks to Torns amazing coverage movepool allowing it to really weaken pokemon like Heatran for Mega Scizor, ground types like fat chomp and Landorus-T for Hoopa and Mega Scizor and bop grass types like Serperior which otherwise would annoy this team. Last is Rotom-W which serves as the teams secondary Talonflame and Excadrill switch in. Landot hates getting burned so having a way around this was important. I went with a faster spread which allows you to out speed Bisharp burning it which is pretty important as bulky Mega Scizor is out sped by Bisharp. Rotom-W also checks opposing Tornadus-T which is really useful considering how big a threat it can be to teams. One of the main reasons Tornadus has hp ice is so Landot and Garchomp get pressured to set up rocks which is important due to the lack of hazard removal on this team. As far as threats go watch out for stuff like Charizard-Y because this team really lacks a switch in to it. Rain teams could also possibly be a issue so watch out for those as well. My advice for beating Zard-Y is to prevent it from getting any free switch ins which means refrain from going for bp on Scizor if your opp has a Zard-Y in the back. Other then that enjoy this team! Ive provided a replay of this team in action bellow.

Edit: After a discussion with a few people ive decided to use Fast rocky helmet garchomp over landot because of how it checks zard-y. Rotom-w already takes on stuff like talon and excadrill and this change alleviated a issue the team had before.

Oh yeah thanks goes to AM for help with some of the sets.

Replay featuring the team in case you want to see it in action:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-337254728

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo WhatIsJosh

Core:

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Psychic

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunderbolt

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Hoopa+Mega Scizor was a pretty nice core to work with, although it did have a few issues here and there. For one this core was weak to a ton of priority moves most notably Talonflame which could destroy this core with little to no effort. For this reason I went with Rocky helmet Landorus-T. I chose swords Dance over u-turn because of how sd Landot weakens a bunch of common scarf Hoopa switch ins as well as Mega Scizor switch ins such as Clefable, other faster Mega Scizor that have superpower, Hippowdon, Landorus-t and bulk water types. Not only this but it punishes a ton of common priority users like lop,talon as well as cleaners such as Excadrill while also providing rocks. Next I wanted a secondary win-con seeing as bulky sd Mega Scizor tends to often not clean games due to how over reliant it is on bullet punch. For this reason I went with a calm mind Boltbeam Clefable. This set excels at luring in a bunch of things mooblast Clefable ends up bringing in such as Heatran, Skarmory, Ferrothorn and ground types like offensive Landot who will often try to deal massive damage to clefable preventing it from going for cm. Boltbeam clef also really annoys stuff like mega venu and Amoongus which resist moonblast Clefable also takes on Mega Sableye which annoyed the team. Next the team was looking pretty passive so I wanted to fix this problem by adding a Life orb Tornadus-T to the team. Life orb Tornadus is really hard to switch into thanks to Torns amazing coverage movepool allowing it to really weaken pokemon like Heatran for Mega Scizor, ground types like fat chomp and Landorus-T for Hoopa and Mega Scizor and bop grass types like Serperior which otherwise would annoy this team. Last is Rotom-W which serves as the teams secondary Talonflame and Excadrill switch in. Landot hates getting burned so having a way around this was important. I went with a faster spread which allows you to out speed Bisharp burning it which is pretty important as bulky Mega Scizor is out sped by Bisharp. Rotom-W also checks opposing Tornadus-T which is really useful considering how big a threat it can be to teams. One of the main reasons Tornadus has hp ice is so Landot and Garchomp get pressured to set up rocks which is important due to the lack of hazard removal on this team. As far as threats go watch out for stuff like Charizard-Y because this team really lacks a switch in to it. Rain teams could also possibly be a issue so watch out for those as well. My advice for beating Zard-Y is to prevent it from getting any free switch ins which means refrain from going for bp on Scizor if your opp has a Zard-Y in the back. Other then that enjoy this team! Ive provided a replay of this team in action bellow.

Oh yeah thanks goes to AM for help with some of the sets.

Replay featuring the team in case you want to see it in action:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-337254728
I would seriously consider Rocky Helmet Chomp with SD and full speed instead of Landorus-T. It gives a "check" against Zard Y and Bisharp. You have a Rotom-W and a Scizor-Mega so I wouldn't mind to much things like Lopunny-Mega or Talonflame, etc... What do you think guys ?

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Been a little while since I've posted on Smogon. Haven't been enjoying the game lately, so I took a break and decided to build shitty teams and see how far I could get with them. During which, I found a pretty fun core in Pursuit Mega Aerodactyl and Sub Calm Mind Keldeo. I have a hard time building offense a lot of times, and I personally have a hard time building around Mega Aerodactyl despite it being my second favorite Mega. I've built a few teams that I liked, but none were amazing like I'd hoped. So, that brought me here to see how others would go about building around this core. I enjoy it quite a bit, but my motivation went out the window a LONG time ago, especially when it comes to building legitimate teams. Hopefully someone here can help me!

EVs: 136 HP / 152 Atk / 4 Def / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

I can explain the EV spread so that people will understand why everything is where it is. 152 atk is used to guarantee the OHKO on Mega Lopunny after Rocks damage, I had trouble OHKO'ing before with the typical spread and decided to change it. 216 Speed outspeeds everything up to base 145 Speed mons, pretty standard. The rest simply went into health to avoid some attacks. Unfortunately, Latios' Draco Meteor will always OHKO with rocks up, however, with them down only runs the risk of dying 12.5% of the time. Sucks, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. The 4 defense is only there because if it were in Health I'd be avoiding a SR number. I have a hard time deciding between Stone Edge and Aqua Tail. Stone Edge is nice for all the annoying Flying types, but many of Aerodactyl's switch-ins aren't too fond of taking Aqua Tail. I've had a battle in my head about Keldeo having the water coverage so Aero doesn't need it, but it could have been helpful many times over. Perhaps the person who decides to pick this up can make the final decision.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword

No one prepares for this monster anymore, throw a Pursuit trapper in, and you've got gold. It's just standard Sub CM Keldeo. Didn't go through the trouble of optimizing it.

Thanks in advance!
im taking this with AM approval

Would like to request a core around these two:

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Gengar @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Icy Wind

Mega Heracross and Gengar are both great wallbreakers and have decent synergy together since Megacross threatens Dark types that scare Gengar and Gengar can handle the fairy types that give Heracross trouble. I prefer Substitute over Swords Dance on Heracross as it allows it to dodge status and it often finds chances to set up on forced switches giving it a better chance to handle its counters itself and making prediction easier. Would prefer an Offensive team with this core, but I don't mind if it turns into balance.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hola vyomov as you mention in your description Haxorus is a great DD'er, but lack of bulk which make harder its setup. I decided to go 3 attacks + Lum berry to prevent any status problem while its setting up, next i need to paired with a Mega that pressure the same checks haxorus had, this way you weakened for late game haxorus or viceversa. Both mons struggle agaisnt Steel types so Magnezone was an easy option to add here, i tested a different set as you can see in the import, but you can always change it, i leave another option slashed too; this particular set help me beat Excadrill as the team is a bit weak to Sand. Next i complete the core Fairy/Dragon/Steel with Azumarill which is my water resist and also forces a lot of steels and can knock it off its Shed Shell so Magnezone can trap it or just doble switch into magnezone to trap then. Next my rocker and second Fairy is Clefable is basically just there to sponge hits, you can give it a bit of twist with Babiri Berry + t-wave this way you shut down threats like Metagross and Bisharp. And last the glue of the team, Latias giving support to the team and checking Zard Y if Pinsir didnt mega evolv yet. Pretty offensive team but pretty solid too, just be careful of Mega Gross and dont give it a free mega opportunity. Hope you like it and Enjoy!
Haxorus (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Pinsir-Mega (F) @ Pinsirite
Trait: Aerilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

Magnezone @ Air Balloon / Choice Specs
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Magnet Rise / Charge Beam / Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Substitute

Azumarill (M) @ Assault Vest
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SDef / 88 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Waterfall
- Play Rough

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers / Babiri Berry
Shiny: Yes
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 152 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Calm Mind / Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

jacob

Of Moose & Men

Core:

EVs: 136 HP / 156 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Roost

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 6 Spe
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

I really like this core since aero is a mega that I've been experimenting with a lot recently and cm keldeo is something that I've been meaning to build around since its got a nice surprise factor going for it. Aero and keld have such good synergy together aero traps mons like lati and switches into torn-t with ease while also handling talonflame all mons that stop your sweep before it ever gets started and keld beats the bulky steels that aero has no chance of breaking. Hippo is added to provide rocks and give aero sand to make it an even better way to trap lati, whirlwind to phase out mons like clef and sd zor evs are the standard spread. Scarf mag provides a way to revenge kill scizor without relying on a burn like you do with keldeo and gives you clefable check, also traps skarm which is otherwise a bitch for this team to kill. Latios gives you a keldeo answer and defog support paired with keldeo and mag lati can tear through teams even with such a standard set. Clefable is your obligatory thunder wave user and back up wincon bold over calm because weavile is kind of a threat to this team, 6 ivs are so you can setup on gyro ball ferrothorn and still be faster then hippo.

Thanks AM for letting me build a team for this :D

+

EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Fire Punch

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earth Power
- Roost

I was thinking someone could make a volt-turn offensive team with these 2 wallbreakers

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
I'd like to request an offensive team around Mega Camerupt because I don't have the time to build myself this week. I don't have a specific core but I really dislike the way Mega Camerupt plays on bulky teams so I prefer an offensive team (no trick room please). I don't really care about the set just look whatever fits best on the team. If you want some ideas to begin with: I like Mega Camerupt + Azumarill and Mega Camerupt + Celebi but neither of those are necessary. Thanks in advance!

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
+

EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Fire Punch

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earth Power
- Roost

I was thinking someone could make a volt-turn offensive team with these 2 wallbreakers
DennisEG made a team with that core (#210 on the list), and seeing as how he said it was difficult to build around, I'd recommend going for that version, since it'd be unlikely another person would go struggle for something recently made.

Also, welcome jacob to the teambuilding crew!

Edit: Also, Octazooka M, someone already requested that same core again, so if you look at the OP, you'll notice bludz already took that core, so please read the OP before requesting a core to make sure no one's already build it or intends on building it. Thanks!

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
I'd like to request an offensive team around Mega Camerupt because I don't have the time to build myself this week. I don't have a specific core but I really dislike the way Mega Camerupt plays on bulky teams so I prefer an offensive team (no trick room please). I don't really care about the set just look whatever fits best on the team. If you want some ideas to begin with: I like Mega Camerupt + Azumarill and Mega Camerupt + Celebi but neither of those are necessary. Thanks in advance!
ok ill try

Reactions: TPP

jacob

Hi, i always loved Dragmag, but i definitly don't arrive to build a decent team on Haxorus, so if one of u wants...
I think this kind of core is pretty well self-explanatory :3

Diancie @ Diancite
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Protect

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Haxorus @ Lum Berry
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance/Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
taking

TPP

Head TD
Core:

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power Electric / Grass

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 176 HP / 80 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Grass Knot
- U-turn
- Heat Wave

Hey Vinc608! bludz is really busy, so I took this core off his hands, and it's been fun using it. First off, the core hates fast electric types, so the choice scarf option is really nice for this team. Weavile is a huge threat to the team, so Bullet Punch helps out a lot with that, and then Rotom-Wash was added as a pivot to help switch into Sand offense, Talonflame and Slowbro too. The team lacked a solid Keldeo switch in, and offensive electrics as well as Zard Y were still a pain, so I went with Latias. Thunderbolt is really nice on this team since it can hit stuff like Skarmory and Slowbro. Defensive Lando-T for checking Mega Lopunny, Zard X and giving Stealth Rocks. SD is great, since that lets Lando-T break stuff like Clefable more easily. The team is really weak to Mega Man and Weavile, so I went with a Yache Berry, which really helps a ton. Finally, I wanted something to help out with grass types, so Torn-T worked out perfectly, and the EV spread allows it to live Fake Out + Return from Mega Lopunny at 100% health. Heat Wave helps with Scizor and Ferrothorn, while Grass Knot can really help with Hippowdon and some water types like Mega Swampert.

Here's a replay of the team in action, and I hope you like it! http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-338184133

Shout out to jacob for helping with the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)