Other OU Laddering Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rage against the machines: Beat a steel team, using a whole team weak against steel types.
This is Halloween:Use only pokemon that represent Halloween.
Merry Christmas!:Use only pokemon that represent Christmas.
Light so bright: Win using a team of shinies.
Roswell: Use pokemon that are from outer space or are said to be.
N: Win using N's pokemon from B&W 2

Last edited:
Lock n' Load: Must use Lock-On or Mind Reader before every attack

Didn't get the Memo: use a pokemon that is hindered by your playstyle (A sweeper on stall team, or a pokemon adversely affected by a weather condition, or a fast pokemon in trick room)

Autobots, Roll Out: make a team of pokemon that learn automize, and always use automize on the first turn when sending out a pokemon

Way of the Samuari: You can only use pokemon that learn Slash or its variations, also X-scizzors.

3MB: win by only using 3 pokemon.

Jaws 3D: Win using only pokemon that learn bite, the elemental bites and crunch

Cheap shot: Win by using the move Sucker punch

Claiming Bronze God

-Starting Off and A Little Better-

Ladder Rank 1.JPG

-Where'd He Go-
Where'd He Go.jpg

Techinically 6 pokes, but it's not like I was going to do anything with my itemless 0 IV, 0 EV magikarp (it only knows splash).

EDIT got Turkey too:
turkey.JPG

Last edited:
NPC: Win a match without ever switching pokemon.
Dull Blade: Win a match without using any STAB moves.
Against all odds: Win a match using only lvl 50 pokemon.
Father's Day: End a match in a tie.

i'm disappointed.....no ingrain (you should've gone all the way)

and technically, you get Brothers and Sisters as well for using Pokmeon from the same evolution line.

I really need to update it. but there are so many. So in that case, I will... put it off!!! (Don't worry, it will be updated this afternoon)

A lot of these are repeats of earlier ones, or have some overlap. Let's try to make some of these a bit more intricate or fun.

Double Down: Finish a game where both last remaining pokemon are KO'd from using Destiny Bond/Perish Song.
I'm Rubber you're Glue: Win a game using Counter or Mirror Coat.
Overcompensating: Survive Excadrill Mold Breaker EQ with Levitate Rotom-F holding Air Balloon.
Special Sponge: Activate Flash Fire, Water Absorb/Storm Drain, Lightning Rod/Volt Absorb and Sap Sipper in one match.
Touchable: Kill a pokemon with a move it would normally be immune to.
Infirmary: Have all 6 of your pokemon statused (without using Rest) before healing with Aromatherapy/Heal Bell.
Reckless Recoil: Win using only recoil moves (no Rock Head) and Life Orb.
Hyper Impact: Win using only Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant and Hydro Cannon.

So guys if my opponent gives up before I manage to sweep him with my magikarp does that count towards the achivment? the description says kill all six pokemons.
replay so you can jugde: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-80411614
I think most achievements can be viable if you killed at least 4/6 of their team. That seems reasonable to me.

Also congrats to anyone completing Passive Aggressive.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-80397728

Passive aggressive. Credit to Sarah29 for sticking through it (chansey having lefties is an accident btw)
Hidden Power Conkeldurr? Flamethrower Gyarados? Outrage Landorus-T? Good for her sticking around indeed, but man that was inefficient.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ your opponent in the One Man Band match was terrible. SR Twice? Spikes? Setting up hazards with one enemy mon? Trying to toxic an already statused mon? Wow. I'm not saying the achievement is any less valid, but I think I'm gunna submit that to the "silly things you've seen on the OU ladder" thread. Or you can if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)