Other OU Laddering Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadouken! - When using mega lucario, you can only use Aura Sphere, you must win the battle, and Lucario must score every KO

Eye of the Tiger - Use either Landorus-T or Raiku to score every kill in a match

Dragoon - Get a 10 win streak using a mono Dragon Team

Freddy Kruger - Defeat every pokemon on the opposing team using Dream Eater

Hadouken! - When using mega lucario, you can only use Aura Sphere, you must win the battle, and Lucario must score every KO

Eye of the Tiger - Use either Landorus-T or Raiku to score every kill in a match

Daenerys Targaryan - Get a 10 win streak using a mono Dragon Team

Freddy Kruger - Defeat every pokemon on the opposing team using Dream Eater
makes more sense to me:

Dragoon - OCV a mono dragon team.

I got some ideas:
Underdogs: Win a match with 6 first stage Pokemon (ones that don't evolve don't count, so basically LC mons plus the ones they banned)
Doink!: Reflect each of the following at least once with Magic Coat/Bounce: Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Spore, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Spikes, and Sticky Web.
FEAR Itself: Knock out an opposing Pokemon with a level 1 Pokemon 5 times.
Last Stand: Win with your last Pokemon knocking out at least 3 opponents (in a 6v6 game).
Magnet Buster: Knock out an opposing Pokemon that has Magnet Pull with a Steel type Pokemon.
Not in Vain: Knock out an opposing Pokemon with Struggle. (inspired by a silly battle I spectated where this happened)
Hanging On the Hard Way: While starting at full HP, survive an attack with 1 HP without using Focus Sash or Sturdy.
What Type Advantage?: Knock out an opposing Pokemon that could have a 4x effective STAB attack against you. (for example, Garchomp KO'ing a Mamoswine)
Soft Reset: Remove the stat boosts of an opposing Pokemon that has accumulated 4 or more stat increases. (could be +4 in one stat, +2 in two different stats, etc.)
Hard Reset: The same as Soft Reset, but with 8 or more stat increases instead.
Cheap Shot: Score a critical hit while at -6 in that offensive stat.
A Taste of Your Own Medicine: Force a Jirachi or Togekiss to flinch, without using Fake Out.

God these look like fun. I'm gonna contribute to the list of useless achievements basically because I can.

Screw Taunt - use only attacking moves (rapid spin counts).
Efficiency - OHKO every opposing pokemon with no prior damage
Can't Touch This - get an evasion boost
You, Sir, Are A Terrible Person - 6/0 someone with prankster swagger/thunder wave + foul play
Unnerve Is OP - win a battle with all of your pokemon holding berries

FUCK YO ITEMS - Knock off all of the opponents items in one match.
You, Sir, Are A Whore - Win with a stall team, you whore.
I'm So Confused - Confuse your opponent by nicknaming your Pokemon with names of other Pokemon (Like Squirtle being called Venusaur)
WOW, THAT'S A LOW PRICE - Manage to deal a measly 1 HP of damage to the opponent.
Holy God Damn - Hit a level 1 Ledyba with a +6, Power Swapped Level 100 Shuckle on the 5th turn of Rollout

Attacking? What's that lol (P.S. Fuck Taunt) - Win a battle using ONLY status moves, not even Seismic Toss and friends count, only status.

I think I'll add a few myself

ParaHax Supreme: Have all 6 of an opponent's pokémon paralyzed at one time (if one or more faint while paralyzed, it still counts)

Burn Baby Burn: Have all 6 of an opponent's pokémon burned at one time (if one or more faint while burned, it still counts)

Ice Ice Baby: Have all 6 of an opponent's pokémon frozen at one time (if one or more faint while frozen, it still counts)

Flooding Veins with Toxic: Have all 6 of an opponent's pokémon poisoned at one time (if one or more faint while poisoned, it still counts)

Heavy-Handed: Win under your own Gravity.

Breeze at your Back: Win under your own Tailwind.

On your Refrigerator: Win with a team featuring Magnezone and Magneton.

The Trickster God: KO a Pokemon with Zoroark before its Illusion is broken.

Guerrilla Warfare: Switch in a Pokemon with a trapping ability OR use a trapping move, then KO the opposing Pokemon before it can switch.

Paws for Reflection: KO an opponent's Pokemon during a turn in which you use Assist.

Sitzkrieg: Win by your opponent's own Struggle recoil.

Last edited:
Aces High: You can only use Fast Flying types (100 base, in speed, or higher)
The Great Retreat : You can only use the moves U-Turn or Volt Switch
Destory, Rest, Repeat!: You can only use moves that recharge.

Spider-Pig! : must maintain sticky web throughout the match and sweep with a pig pokemon (Mamoswine, Grumpig, Emboar, etc)

Punch Out : only attacking with punching moves (hammer arm doesn't count. Elemental/Bullet/Mach/Comet/Dynamic/Mega Punch basically)

Get Boosted or Die Trying: If you're going to use a set up move, you have to keep using it till it maxes out the stat before you start attacking (belly drum doesn't count)

One Hit to End it All: Choose one attack. Only use that one attack against your foe. (All members of the team can have the attack, but it must be that one attack)

Cuz I'm the goddamn Batman : Pick a bat pokemon. Only they can score KO's

Faint of heart: Treat any pokemon that takes damage as if it had KO'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)