ORAS UU Teambuilding Compendium [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Flygon could work as an offensive Pivot due to U-Turn.

i know i'll be hated for this but specs flygon 'cause nobody expects it

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd say Flygon could work as an offensive Pivot due to U-Turn.

i know i'll be hated for this but specs flygon 'cause nobody expects it
well, tbh, as bad as it is, it is an offensive pivot.

Eh. It's got a decent attack when it's banded, hits things relatively hard without stab, and gets out pretty quickly on most threats.

Add Infernape as a U-Turn user, and if you are going to put Shedinja as a Pokemon to switch in against Volt Switch, might as well put him in Water and Fighting checks.

Add Infernape as a U-Turn user, and if you are going to put Shedinja as a Pokemon to switch in against Volt Switch, might as well put him in Water and Fighting checks.
Fighting types maybe (althrough stone edge is common), and defo waters.

Can we have Seismitoad for Water Check, Fire Check, Volt Switch-In, Stealth Rock and Physically Defensive Mon?

Seismitoad@ Leftovers
Water Absorb
Relaxed Nature
252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Sp Def
-Stealth Rock
-Scald
-Earthquake
-Knock Off

This set combines various aspects from other Water Ground users such as Swampert and Gastrodon. But, the combined traits of both warrants a possible niche in the current UU Meta of being immune to Water, Access to SR and Knock Off, which no other mon can boast.

Consider adding a section for viable Knock Off users. It's too good to overlook when building teams.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Kyurem should definitely get a spot in phazers. Gligar should move to mixed walls, as its SpDf set is by far its best in UU right now. Alomomola on the other hand probably deserves to be in physical walls instead.

Heracross needs to go in Wallbreakers, Scarf users, Band users, and Swords Dance set-up sweepers. Salamence needs to at least go in Scarf and get added to the Dragon Dance section.

Adding to Lord of Bays' noms for Salamence, it should also be added to hazard control for its defog set.

Jirachi, Raikou and Celebi need to be removed from the entire compendium as they have moved up to OU via usage.

Also, Terrakion should be in the Band, Scarf, Dedicated Lead, Stealth Rocks, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Dark Checks and Stallbreakers sections. It's nuts what this monster can do.

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mons that got sent to OU need to be cleaned up from this list, do you care if I do it?

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
Notice:

The OP has been updated as per the tier shift, notwithstanding the drops i.e. Raikou, Starmie, Jirachi, Diancie and Celebi are now all off this list. Feel free to suggest the new drops into the respective categories.

Off the top of my head I'd say Mence fits in Scarfers, other swwepers(DD), and fighting check. Maybe in physical wall too with its bulky set, I've never personally used it myself though.

Mence: Scarf User, PhysDef Mon, Fighting Check, Fire Check, Dragon Dancer, Defogger.

Heracross: Band User, Swords Dancer, Wallbreaker, Scarf User

Also nominating Forretress as a Dedicated Lead, because Custap Berry has made it's return, and it's really fucking good as a hazard lead, boasting Rocks, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes. Forre should now also be listed under Toxic Spikes, because the new lead custap set does run them.

let me know if i missed any clear cut roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)