ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I am already currently doing 2 analyses but they're already in the GP stage so if possible could I take Scrafty? If not could I at least reserve it?

blinkie

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ dank meme crew
Same situation as Kreme above me, both are also in GP so could I take Trevenant

Ernesto could I take over Porygon2 from where Water Drone left it? Sceptile and Zoroark are in GP stage, and Emboar is 2/3. If not, that's completely fine, then i'll wait.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I was wondering with Alakazam in the GP stage, if it is ok I take on Gligar? I currently only have one other analysis besides Alakazam (Tornadus) but if not, I can wait until after Zam has been completed :)

OK I think I updated everything. Some things:

Soulblaster you can c/p Croaker's analysis (or I can give you the OP if you want), I undeleted it for that purpose.

Jellied Eels you have 48 hours to get back to work on Shaymin otherwise Ununhexium can have it—or if you know you won't be able to work on it, just post here.

Rock Head T-Rex was just released, but we'll obviously give it some time before letting someone reserve it, like we did with (RIP) Serp.

Moltres /might/ get banned from RU some time this month, in which case it absolutely needs an analysis in UU (otherwise it'll be a sad bird). It was analysis-viable before, just not high priority. Someone who has a lot of experience with it can reserve it if he wants before RU makes a decision.

I added Gator to the list now, but I'll wait until after Sheer Force is released to reserve it (this one was also analysis-viable afaik).

I think that's all.

Since Mr. Jellied Eels didn't respond, Ununhexium can take Shaymin and get it through QC and GP (since it's already been written).

EDIT: OK Re: Goodra: ScraftyIsTheBest hadn't made changes since Jan 11th. He says it was because QC didn't comment anything, which is true, but neither did he attempt to get checks via bumping/talking to a QC member (that I know of). He also hadn't implemented Slurpuff's check from Jan 2nd until after Bouff bumped the thread, on Feb 4th, so it's not like he'd actively tried to get QC and they neglected him.
That being said, King UU only waited 2 hours, 16 minutes between posting in the reservation thread and posting a new Goodra thread—as opposed to the 48 hours notice I was giving those who weren't showing progress.

<IronBullet93> damn why does he keep jumping the gun like that
<IronBullet93> i told him to take it because scrafty hadnt touched it in over a month but i thought he knew he had to wait for a response from scrafty
<Ernesto> :\

I don't wanna make a bigger deal out of this, but guys, I'm trying to be as impartial as I can be, and you're not helping, lol. Scrafty, you didn't exactly show particular interest in getting your analyses done for a long time, so I feel it's unfair to let you keep it. At the same time, King UU didn't really give him much of a chance, either.

Because of that, I'm gonna put Goodra back up for reservation and neither of you guys will be able to reserve it. I know both of you will prolly feel the decision is unfair to you, but it's really the only option I feel comfortable with, I'm sorry. Scrafty, you can keep working on Slurpuff and we'll try to get it done faster. King UU, you have like 15 analyses already so what difference does one make? :P

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since Mr. Jellied Eels didn't respond, Ununhexium can take Shaymin and get it through QC and GP (since it's already been written).

EDIT: OK Re: Goodra: ScraftyIsTheBest hadn't made changes since Jan 11th. He says it was because QC didn't comment anything, which is true, but neither did he attempt to get checks via bumping/talking to a QC member (that I know of). He also hadn't implemented Slurpuff's check from Jan 2nd until after Bouff bumped the thread, on Feb 4th, so it's not like he'd actively tried to get QC and they neglected him.
That being said, King UU only waited 2 hours, 16 minutes between posting in the reservation thread and posting a new Goodra thread—as opposed to the 48 hours notice I was giving those who weren't showing progress.

<IronBullet93> damn why does he keep jumping the gun like that
<IronBullet93> i told him to take it because scrafty hadnt touched it in over a month but i thought he knew he had to wait for a response from scrafty
<Ernesto> :\

I don't wanna make a bigger deal out of this, but guys, I'm trying to be as impartial as I can be, and you're not helping, lol. Scrafty, you didn't exactly show particular interest in getting your analyses done for a long time, so I feel it's unfair to let you keep it. At the same time, King UU didn't really give him much of a chance, either.

Because of that, I'm gonna put Goodra back up for reservation and neither of you guys will be able to reserve it. I know both of you will prolly feel the decision is unfair to you, but it's really the only option I feel comfortable with, I'm sorry. Scrafty, you can keep working on Slurpuff and we'll try to get it done faster. King UU, you have like 15 analyses already so what difference does one make? :P
My bad. To whoever takes the Goodra analysis, feel free to use the material.

Also not sure if you'll believe me or not but I had no idea that the 48 hour notification thing was a precedent, I really do apologize, wasn't my intention to cause a problem.

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
While the initial analysis for Forretress' defensive set still holds mostly true, it needs a Custap set adding, I was wondering if I could write up the analysis for such a set?
I believe you should ask this in the UU Analysis Discussion thread.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
dropping Moltres cause il Sam and taking on..... hmm what's random... like Heliolisk or something.

Reactions: Sam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)