Tournament ORAS RU Battle Of The Week 3 (atomicllamas vs galbia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Sorry I just read your post Spirit and we didn't post the time we were playing or where or the moment of playing like you asked us too. However next time you could try to follow your op better too and start nom/voting/battling on time...honestly I think the UU version of this is very nice because @basedlordchristo is great at keeping the thread organized so it would be a shame if the RU version couldnt' be as good especially as I expect real ru players to be nominated later (as opposed to me...i dont even play ru really guys...).

And Double01 nice games i suppose but you completely choked the first game and should have won after I needlessly let Camerupt die by setting up the sub with klinklang on Tangrowth. Too bad that had to happen. The second game I would give me more credit though I was very close to completely winning in my opinion if your Seismitoad didn't land the crit on hitmontop because Hitmontop would have been near healthy and I just get an extra Pokemon versus a team that can barely break stall (turn 39). Also if I got a burn in the first two scalds (hardly likely but possible) I would have basically been completely winning on turn 3. Your constant doubling and correct dry passing/volting put some nice pressure on me but I don't think I was really lost yet (but worse for sure) and you just "choked" away a sure win at any point.

And why are you guys joking about my name? Honestly it sounds cliquey and te stuff of "NU Community"...not nice. :[

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Sorry I just read your post Spirit and we didn't post the time we were playing or where or the moment of playing like you asked us too. However next time you could try to follow your op better too and start nom/voting/battling on time...honestly I think the UU version of this is very nice because @basedlordchristo is great at keeping the thread organized so it would be a shame if the RU version couldnt' be as good especially as I expect real ru players to be nominated later (as opposed to me...i dont even play ru really guys...).

And Double01 nice games i suppose but you completely choked the first game and should have won after I needlessly let Camerupt die by setting up the sub with klinklang on Tangrowth. Too bad that had to happen. The second game I would give me more credit though I was very close to completely winning in my opinion if your Seismitoad didn't land the crit on hitmontop because Hitmontop would have been near healthy and I just get an extra Pokemon versus a team that can barely break stall (turn 39). Also if I got a burn in the first two scalds (hardly likely but possible) I would have basically been completely winning on turn 3. Your constant doubling and correct dry passing/volting put some nice pressure on me but I don't think I was really lost yet (but worse for sure) and you just "choked" away a sure win at any point.

And why are you guys joking about my name? Honestly it sounds cliquey and te stuff of "NU Community"...not nice. :[
Why are you talking though

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
I'm sorry I don't understand. Are you asking me why I posted? You really sound like you're trying to "troll me" so to speak. ik I was a bad troll before but I've pretty clearly cleaned up my act recently so I would appreciate it if you could judge my post based on content. Sry if I sound accusatory but this is my honest reaction.

To answer your question why I posted...because Double01 post saying he proved his team could beat stall was pretty inaccurate (I mean literally speaking yes ofc it "can" beat stall just lead with Durant and get perma thunderfang full para) I didn't really agree with that at all though practically speaking he was pretty lucky versus me overall (Rhyperior flinch cost me a lot of health coz I attacked that turn and would have killed etc etc) but I still managed to win (although He choked g1 as I mentioned). Also most botws have some commentary from the players which is especially nice to see since I messed up the timing and forgot to post. Lastly if I have a little advice for Spirit I hope he/she/it at least considers it (I hope I don't come out as bossy through) and @christothegr8 really does lead the UU botw well.

I also like to talk about my wins of course but who doesn't...give me a little break. At least I was honest in my short analysis of the game. I promise would have been just as honest if I lost.
Why are you talking though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)