Orange Box: $9.99 on Steam this Weekend

I usually don't post things like this but this is an epic deal that you really don't want to miss out on; the Orange Box comes with five games:

- Half-Life 2
- Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Portal
- Team Fortress 2

Five highly rated games, all for $9.99; amazing deal.

Separately all these games would cost $84.95 and the usual price of the Orange Box is $29.99.

I got the Orange Box disc for $100AU, and it is amazing.

If you don't get it for $10US, then some heads need to be checked.

EDIT: Quote from back of box:

IGN.com said:
The best deal in videogame history.
Even if you hate IGN, that says something.

I don't have a 360, PS3, or a gaming quality PC (dunno if the deal is system specific), but I'm almost willing to buy it "just in case."

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You don't need a gaming quality PC really. TF2 is very scalable. Half-Life 2 came out in 2004. The Source engine is great.

Well my laptop can't even play Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia (both '03 I believe) without constant lag, so I won't even venture into Half Life territory. I plan on getting an 360 eventually, so I'll likely buy that when I can get my hands on a credit card. Even if it gathers dust, you can't say no to this.

Buy up and sell 'em on Ebay :naughty:

It's unfortunate that I already own all the games. :( 9:99 for five high quality games is just wow.

TF2 on anything but the PC is very bad. It was designed for the PC and none of the consoles have class updates yet. I played on my friend's Xbox360 and I cringed...

It sounds like a great deal, but sadly, I had the Orange Box, but un-installed it because my computer isn't really built to play computer games, so there's no reason to get it again.

Ended just now... so who got this?

I bought seven copies for some friends irl :toast:

Couldn't resist; $30 for the Orange Box was already a great deal but at $10 I had to buy some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)