Announcement On the Radar: Rebooted (HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 621261
citizens of the smogon forums, on this day we mark a transition. for twenty years, the overused tier stood as the crowning achievement of the competitive community. but there were those who would set us against one another for hundreds of turns per game, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against big stall. in so doing, we never suspect tested the greatest threat that came from within.

the ou monarchy, and some within our own moderation team, had conspired to create the shadow of big stall using one of their own as the enemy's leader. they had hoped to grind ou into ruination. but much like hidden power, the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. at last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures (mainly bold, calm, impish, and careful).

the ou monarchy hoped to unleash their destructive power against the tier by assassinating the most prolific forum poster and usurping control of the ou discussion thread. but the aims of would-be tyrants were iron valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. our loyal forum moderators contained the insurrection within the discussion thread and quelled uprisings in a thousand discords.

the remaining ou monarchs will be battled and defeated! any collaborators will suffer the same fate. these have been trying times, but we have obtained our reqs. the attempt on my life has left me scarred and infracted, but i assure you, my resolve has never been stronger! the war is over. big stall has been defeated, and the ou monarchy rebellion has been foiled. we stand on the threshold of a new beginning. in order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the ou monarchy will be reorganized into the FIRST! COMPETITIVE! EMPIRE!
if i take this joke to its logical conclusion, i have to figure out who my darth vader equivalent would be

…any volunteers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)