Ok, so a traveling Bard, living legend, millionaire & a Pikachu enter an art thread..

Don't give up! Give it some time and I can assure you that people will come around! I do know what you feel, I have an art thread (haven't updated in a while by the way) as well, and no one really got around to posting on it. It can be overwhelming to have such awesome artists around getting all the attention, but it is important to be diligent! I;d suggest putting them back up, but thats just me!

Dude don't worry,my thread's been around for a bit and have only gotten a comment from one user. Just keep on making art and people will start to be more active in the thread. Please put the art back :(.

Well it's been roughly a day and I'm the only guy with no replies despite the fact that everyone elseare getting replies soon as they made their thread. I'm almost on page 2 also so I'm just gonna take these down since no one's interested enough to comment on them. Kinda bummed out, I worked really hard on them.
Taking down your artworks isn't going to help them be seen. Put them back up so we can see :D

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sorry i didnt post earlier, but from what i saw it looks like you had your own webcomic or something? that's pretty sweet

Nice art Rock, I like it!
Your art reminds me of a friend's art, he had the same cartoony style as you :)
Also, you should draw more Pokemon because that Pikachu is adorable! :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)