Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament R9 Team Submission [Deadline 4/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submit your team here. (http://lendeuel.com/teamSubmit/smogonvgc/)

This is the team submission form we are using throughout the tournament. Only Zarel knows the password (I do not) and accordingly only he can see your teams. DO NOT PM ME OR ZAREL YOUR TEAMS. READING IS A PREREQUISITE TO PLAYING. ONLY SUBMIT YOUR TEAMS IN THE FORM.

To submit your team, click Submit your Team. In the box "Smogon Username" type your Smogon username. In the box "Your team," paste the export of your team EXACTLY as it should be used. If you so please, include a password for your submission so people that share your IP cannot view your team (without a password, anyone that shares your IP can view your team).

If you do not submit a team this round, the assumption is you are using one from the previous round. No one will be dropped this round if they fail to submit a team.

In the following posts, I will be tagging everyone from last round besides those that did not request to drop from the tournament (to give people an opportunity to contest being dropped from the tournament)

Note: A LOT OF PEOPLE forgot their teams / couldn't access them last round. I wasn't kidding. I don't have access to the teams, only Zarel does. Email the team to yourself if you have to / make sure you don't forget. I don't want to keep bothering him; he's not supposed to play an active role in this tour.

Deadline: 4/17 11:59PM EST
Submit your team here. (http://lendeuel.com/teamSubmit/smogonvgc/)

if you are tagged but are no longer part of the tournament please don't get mad at me you will be removed from the next round dw

IF YOU ARE IN TOP CUT...i cannot force you to play your games, and i do not know how to remove you from the tour without fucking things up. however, know that top cut will have matchups randomized among records, so any 9-0s will be paired up against 7-2s. if that's enough incentive to play your games seriously, that's cool, i can't force you to obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)