Official Smogon Tournament XX - Round 2-B (REPLAYS REQUIRED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request

My opp kept constantly requesting for the set to be played at a different time than previously scheduled, even though they initially gave the "ok" to every single proposed time, more than 24 hours have passed since my last scheduling attempt, and I have yet to receive an answer, and seeing as Sunday is Off-Limits for the both of us, this Saturday would've been the only available time for us to play, proof on the opp's wall

Activity Win Request

My opp kept constantly requesting for the set to be played at a different time than previously scheduled, even though they initially gave the "ok" to every single proposed time, more than 24 hours have passed since my last scheduling attempt, and I have yet to receive an answer, and seeing as Sunday is Off-Limits for the both of us, this Saturday would've been the only available time for us to play, proof on the opp's wall
I'm avalible, just have been out of town due to urget matters. I'm avaliable to play though if you are unable to, you can take win as it is definitely my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)