Official Smogon Tournament XX - Round 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure when the deadline for the battles to be completed are but my opponent has not been able to do any battles when I say we have been scheduling for the past three days and no luck just asking when do we have to have the battles by and what do I do if they just don’t battle?

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Not sure when the deadline for the battles to be completed are but my opponent has not been able to do any battles when I say we have been scheduling for the past three days and no luck just asking when do we have to have the battles by and what do I do if they just don’t battle?
Deadline is a bit over a week from now, the Sunday after tomorrow.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Act, opponent hasnt shown up over an hour after the scheduled time. Will be trying to get it done during the next week in case our schedules allow it.

EDIT: We played, I won, ggs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)