Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I know this is a lot of people's first major tournament, but please read the OP and act accordingly to that. The deadline for this round is 2/14, which is a ways away - you're not getting an activity around almost 3 weeks away from that, christ. And if for whatever reason you are adamant that you can't get the game done within a 21 day period, you're looking for a substitute, not an activity win.

Responded to my opponent now that I've realized that the signups are complete and the tournament is underway. Hopefully will have a replay up for the tournament by the end of the week, depends on my opponent's schedule as well. Figured I'd at least post an update on that. Cheers.

Reactions: PD
i, luigi, edited this post to have a link to the Britanai tourban

Britania was tourbanned for joining with multiple alts

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is a lot of people's first major tournament, but please read the OP and act accordingly to that. The deadline for this round is 2/14, which is a ways away - you're not getting an activity around almost 3 weeks away from that, christ. And if for whatever reason you are adamant that you can't get the game done within a 21 day period, you're looking for a substitute, not an activity win.
my case is special though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)